It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2562 Replies latest jw friends

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    the actions of a deluded desperate man….

So he's going to do an expose with zero evidence. Hmm, I thought he was butt hurt because, according to him, there is zero evidence the accusations he is facing.

Very strange person indeed.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    So he's going to do an expose with zero evidence.

but he said

that myself and other activists have been keeping quiet about for over 4 years, and which I refuse to take to my grave.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thomas Ohl:

My English is not good enough to understand every part of this accusations against Mr. Evans. I was watching this channel for two reasons: I am interested in Mr. Evans' topic and I like the landscape where he is living very much. I assure everybody that I trust a man like Mr. Evans totally. I will never forget the video when he went with his - sorry, Lloyd - broken Croatian in a help station after the horrifying earthquake in the town of Sisak. How can this man be a bad person? As a German I know much about this area. I am convinced that living with this lovely people prevents you from becoming a "sex tourist". Shame on everybody who accuses innocent fellow citizens with this kind of things.
    Thats my opinion. All the best for Mr. Evans and his beloved ones! Please take care for your mental health and privacy. You do (?) / did (?) a great job! Freedom of mind is essential for us human beings - becoming a believer or a non-believer. German law knows the right for gaining "positive Religionsfreiheit" or "negative Religionsfreiheit". You can even imagine the meanings of these technical terms of Human Right legislation. I understand Mr. Evans as a contribution to just this freedom. All the best to every fellow citizen willing to accept this rights and avoiding accusations without proof.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    no one wants to work with him

I just remember something , and LMSA can help me with this . A few month ago,didn't he said in a video he had somebody helping him now , for booking people for interviews ? I know some made comments that this person , probably was one of his Patreon and he\she must be working for free.

Anyway what ever happened to that little helper Mister Evans ? How come you didn't mention he\she in your video? This is all the thanks that somebody gets for working (for free) for you? No wonder your a ,to quote you : A lone wolf ,now...🐺

By the way according to Google : lone wolf : a very independent or solitary person. a terrorist or other CRIMINAL who acts alone rather than as part of a larger organization.😆😁

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    All the best to every fellow citizen willing to accept this rights and avoiding accusations without proof.

Says the same guy who agreed in full with a video that labels people not even charged with crimes as criminals! Once this case gets blown open, the results need to amplified due to the huge misinformation campaign going on about this. He needs to be held personally accountable for falsely labelling innocent people as criminals. None of this “the Croatian system needs to be reformed” bullshit - either people are or are not a criminal.

The truth about Ted jaracz

Didn’t Barb Anderson and Randy Watters already do this? There was some noise about him being involved in CSA that led to him being removed as Branch Overseer in Australia. GB member Lloyd Berry was overseer in Japan, knew about it and personally despised Jarascz. It was said that Knorr/Franz appointed Jarascz to the GB in response to Barry and others who were clamouring for more power.

if this is all the video is about, then he’s only parroting what has already been said. Even if it is from an informant, it better be more than hearsay which is what we already have.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Good the video of his live stream is now on ODYSEE .COM

I will try to upload it to this forum page , on page 6 top of the page, for anybody who will come to this forum to have info on Lloyd Evans...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    A few month ago,didn't he said in a video he had somebody helping him now , for booking people for interviews ?

Correct. This was also round the time you noticed Dijana had lost her producer credit for the voicemails.

Speaking of whom, wonder what her story is? Seems to be distancing herself from him and his business. Did she start dating and he just lost his shit, claiming it was only a trial separation?

Maybe she finally put an end to all hopes of ever reconciling and is demanding support. No working it off - straight up support as required by law. Which led to him not being able to afford Tibor?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I know I post this on the PatreOffest page , but I need to go on page 6 🥴

This is L.E patreon number for Sept so far...

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9K7PxuOoAI

Cry Baby Lloyd Evans has my video removed due to his Copyright Claim "The Channel is under Attack"

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

When he double down on breifly ? Dating a sex worker 🙄? Did he mean when he took Cara and her friend to play pool ? But she was a hotel maid , so he didn't date her ?

Anyway he sarcastically said I couldn't have chosen Thailand for the beaches the boat trips ...Wait he went on a boat trip now, ...the elephant ? and the amazing food, Oh really?

Well I'm very curious now ,cause apparently while taking pictures with his phone , of the beaches,Boat elephants ,and food is wife saw one of those photos on is laptop and suddenly ask for a divorce . What trigger this all of the sudden ? She never said if you go to Thailand for 2 month all by yourself I will file for divorce...What happened? Could she had seen your "Dating " photos and the reason it was briefly was because you had to rush home cause your wife saw who with you were going on beaches,boats trip,and eating those amazing food?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit