It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2562 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Speaking of costs, what the hell did he need fundraiser for?

Because he’s greedy. No other reason than that. Oh, and because he thinks people are stupid, and it turns out he is right.

Amazon’s sales rank updates regularly and reflects recent sales only. His sales rank before the scandal broke was much better than it is now.

I’m a little surprised you have got so many reviews from that number of sales but I take it on board as an indication of a reasonable ratio.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    Didn't he also get pissed when he found out they were all sharing one copy of the book rather than paying for their own individual copies, or something like that? If I'm not mistaken, he not only didn't pay them but expected them to buy a book that they would translate for free.

Why does this sound familiar?

I met a lovely young woman at a recent Bethel tour in Chelmsford. She drives in 2 days per week at her own expense to work in translation department.

I asked can’t you work from home? She said yes easier but they want us to come in to work,

all for free

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Mike Why does this sound familiar?
    I asked can’t you work from home? She said yes easier but they want us to come in to work,
    all for free

Like Lloyd they probably don't want whatever she's working on outside their own hard drives ie nothing formatted to work anywhere outside of their total control!

Even if it selfishly means more effort and expenses incurred by the unpaid worker.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yeah, the WTS is all about the cleansing light of truth, but they can't let people work from home because someone might see what they're working on, lol.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Did his mother work around a lot of chemicals while she was pregnant or something?

🤣🤣🤣

Unless he was a "bouncing" baby , and he bang is head to many time...😁

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I grabbed a clip from 6 Screens of WT, where Barbara Anderson said his TRA book was FULL of inaccuracies.

Love that clip.

Re: Croatia court lawsuit.... still looking for thePlaintiff. if that was any other country, the judge would have dismissed it for the plaintiff disappearing and not providing a current address.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What type of kangaroo court is this? They send the police to search for him at the ex-wife’s, evidently she’s providing alibis for him. Why did she tell them when he’ll be back instead of just saying he doesn’t live there anymore? Godamnit woman, think! You tell them you have knowledge of his plans, then guess what - they keep coming to you. You want your kids to see the police coming round asking for their dad again?

Now they’re searching for him. I think it is safe to say at this point that he never wants this to come to trial for obvious reasons. Instead he’s stringing this out as long as he can to support his “glacially slow” argument. I’m guessing Novosel told him this could take 6 years and he’s going with that.

All this strong talk about criminal defendants and how he can’t wait for the courts to bring him justice. He’s hiding and letting his wife answer for him. What a coward.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the lawsuit kickstarted some sort of investigation into Lloyd for something else we don't know. It would be glorious and would also explain why he's hiding.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Illegal drugs and prostitution obviously

he has admitted to both on camera

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Yep. But a man with an addiction for lying has to be hiding something else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit