It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Meh, we've already gotten the "inside scoop" on TOMO3. He was dragging his heels on the "New Light", and they used that as well as his "Drunkeness" to give him da boot! With an NDA and a Golden Parachute, sure......but a "boot in the ass" nonetheless.

Hendiks is frankly more scandalous. The very head of JW's PID and face of the Org.....caught fornicating!! Just like his CO Brother before him. (was also booted!) WT HQ is even going back and deleting Hendiks vids now. It's like "The Ministry of Truth" ala 1984 at WT HQ now. Deleting and rewriting history. TOMO3 and HenDICKS are now "non-existent." Tossed out, never to be seen or spoken about again. (especially seen)

This is truly some wild-ass shit we are "Witnessing."

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’ve not heard anything about Hendiks, where is this?

Is someone keeping an archive of WT videos so we can know what’s been deleted and still have access to it?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

AMIII was never a picture of health and it’s possible that expulsion and isolation, combined with probable addiction issues, mean he’s on a downward spiral, with no malice intended with that observation. This could explain why he’s not been seen in public.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Hendiks is frankly more scandalous. The very head of JW's PID and face of the Org.....caught fornicating!!

Yeah, where is the story about Hendricks? Hadn’t heard that yet.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I thought we had a topic on it, but it looks like the topic was just asking for more info.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5076755769982976/there-dummies-on-robert-hendriks-thread

It links to a reddit thread. The info it has is a bit vague, and I don't recall if it has been verified.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/1ap41ao/robert_hendriks_no_longer_head_of_us_pid/

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I did a video on Hendriks, most of the info & videos others are doing is speculation, but I did find out that Hendriks is being erased from jw.org. There are only a couple of news blurbs attached to his name

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hendriks has been booted from WT HQ. That's no speculation. Dude was fuggin' creepy, even going so far as to comment on some woman's legs that was interviewing him one time on a newscast. (she even pulled back her legs from him after the comment) NOT a good look on your PR guy!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

🙄Not again...🤢🤢🤮

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So in his "stand -up" he said he's now a saposexual 😏 ( a person that is sexually attracted to highly intelligent people ) then he said he could also be attracted to a dauphin or a whale?

there was also his classic , I was raised as a JW so no christmas ,no valentime, and the not allow to masturbate. not allow to wang, not allow to be gay

and at the end he said even thought he's been living in Croatia for 15 years ,there food Suck and in the U.K they have better dish ...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Very sexually charged. What T5 said, but he launches into a monologue about him trying to date ChatGPT (since he is attracted to intelligence, AI should be no different). He says this which gives you a good clue as to how his dating life is post-Dijana:

I am going to replicate my experience with dating girls, which is they lead you on and lead you on and lead you on, then they reject you.

He then gives ChatGPT the answer he supposedly gets:

Actually I don’t think I can date you now. Please don’t take it personally but I will let you know if anything changes.

If I were his ex-wife listening to this, I’d soon discover an answer to why she wasn’t sexually compatible: she was and is not intelligent enough.

Also he hates your cooking and has for 15 years.

He also wears a shirt too short where his belly is sticking over the belt, but wants to go into details about what does or does not turn him on. Watch the video, this is vintage Lloyd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit