Is there a 'for dummies' on Robert Hendriks thread?

by carla 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• carla
    carla

Can anyone give me a rundown or send me to a thread on the Robert Hendriks thing? He was recently 'dismissed' from Bethel and was PID (public information department?) I'm not even sure I have this right..... thanks much.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wow! The "head boy" has been "sent down" from Beth Hell???!!! !😳

• a watcher
    a watcher

There's an older thread on Reddit/EX-JW.

• Atlantis
  • Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Robert Hendricks told me "That Christians to suffer falsely for the sake of WTB&TS should be considered a honor and privilege, for a period of 15 years. The 15 year time period in accordance to the time spent on the circumcision issue".

This was about 1997. The setting was I was trying to get authorization from a traveling man to authorize a investigation into a powerful swindler by elders out side his influence and power. Also I had been falsely labeled "a marked man" by the elder who refused to forward three investigations into a $4,250,000 unregistered securities fraud in retaliation for me calling him a coward for refusing to comply with instructions in the Sept. 1 1987 Wt. article "A Time To Speak When?" as to Lev.5:1 to Merton Campbell of the Service Dept. Allowing that dump fuck the opportunity to correct his incompetence of appointing the swindler Ray Dale to investigate himself on his own swindle.

Hendricks was a fucking idiot! He could not comprehend there being a possibility of there being a chance of a real problem. He was part of the "obey the Organization mantra" and "God will handle the problem" and the victim being victimized a second time all for the sake of alter of obedience to the WTB&TS.

Accompanying him was R. Alden brother in law to Elmer Woodley.

I quit going to meetings after that. I got a City Fire Dept. arson investigator to review the court case of the $4,250,000 swindler. Mailed it too Merton Campbell. He did nothing. Elmer Woodley followed Hendricks. When he arrived one of the named defendants was being convicted of embezzlement. Again Woodley could not take the time to listen about there being a real criminal in the area. He gave me a phone call, thanked me for putting a engine in his Suburban 20 years earlier. I pissed him off. When he went back to Bethel, he went to Merton Campbell, who lied to him saying "the fireman recanted his letter, he next went to legal dept. they told him the Society was not afraid of me as statute of limitations had ran out.

When he was next in town I was called into the back room with his brother in law R, Alden and two other elders. I back all four of them down. Elmer told the lies Merton Campbell said. Elmer refused to accept the understanding 0of Lev.5:1 per the article "A Time to Speak When?". They did not attempt to disfellowship me as I had brought legal court decisions on the defrauding of widows.

I went to the fireman asking if he did recant letter, he said no. He said if I want to push the issue i should hire a CPA to do a forensic audit of the swindling of a widow. It cost me $3,800. No body would read it.

Long story.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

where did all the money go ?

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

It went into a airplane for a second president of a start up automotive transmission overdrive company. The attorney and the swindler were JW's. They raised the money thru bogus unregistered securities. The first president quit. The second president was the smart crook, saw the opportunity to clean out the bank account, then run.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis for the Robert Hendriks III dismissal exjw reddit link!

I must say for an old fella (Grandpa) you sure do get around!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Apparently Robert Hendriks' III deletion as WT's PID spokesman was not on good terms. The following is said from some "reliable" sources:

"Robert Hendriks III was dishonorably removed, more so than Tony Morris. He has proven to be a man "hiding who he is". Good riddance is all I can say."

"Robert Hendriks III dismissal was a worse sin. Tony Morris was definitely dismissed for being "not open to any agreement"...with the alcohol issue being a side problem as part of the evidence against him. Robert Hendriks' III sin was far worse."

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Sounds like they are cleaning house. Morris, Hendricks... how many more on the way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit