It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2594 Replies latest jw friends

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

That comment was 'disappeared' pretty quick!

But we're getting some interesting details about his return to the mushroom kingdom

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He's coming out as an agnostic atheist. The shroom trip moved him back a step or two from his atheist beliefs.

That's essentially what the interview is about.

Alternately: "I tripped on shrooms and something might be out there, duuude! But like I don't know really. I don't think so but I can't discount it maaan! Christopher HItchens is like totally awesome and I worship him. Maybe Hitch is God? Wouldn't that be cool?!!"

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

IMHO it might be the old "no atheist in foxholes" mentality. He's gotta know his life is crumbling with no light at the end of the tunnel... a normal, hard-working, mature man can learn a new trade, open a new business, whatever. Lloyd has nothing but his supposed expertise on the inner workings of JWs. He kept his wife in check when she was fresh out of the JWs and didn't know the full extent of his abusive, gaslighting, perverse ways.

Now it's all over, his wife isn't coming back, the money and patrons aren't coming back, the media isn't calling, and he's getting older and uglier every day. His credibility as an exJW is shot but he's got nothing else to offer anyone. He's in his own version of a foxhole with no one coming to save him.

So he's probably subconsciously hoping there's something bigger than him (no pun intended) out there that he can rely on to return him to his former glory, or at least keep him from ending up homeless and destitute.

Just my two cents...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

133 views in 2 hours. Nobody cares what you have to say Lloyd.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

just in case it get deleted , saw this in the comment section

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2xJnrFMxd-/

begging for some singing artist now 😏

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

This is deep fake. Lloyd said "we support each other"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The venue is called “Spunk”. Are they aware this is vulgar slang for semen? It feels more than creepy to hear Lloyd asking people to join him at “Spunk”. Double entendre there - He could be asking you to join him at Spunk or be inviting you to visit his bedroom, where the sheets are encrusted in days-old spunk.

I could email the owner/manager and alert them to his activities, but I’d better not, lest the ownership find themselves the perfect poster boy for a club named “Spunk”.

”community of songwriters”

He’s always granting himself exalted titles - “Senior Editor”, “Director”, “CEO”, and now he’s one of a “community of songwriters”. No, call it what it is. Bob Dylan and Pete Townshend are songwriters. These clowns are amateur musicians.

And this particular clown’s “greatest hit” is a song he wrote about “falling out of love”. Though it’s clear he intends this as a message of raw emotion, when you know the context behind it all it’s a wonder he ever brought himself to write that about the breakup of his marriage. Or was it the “break-up” with the sex worker he dated? Either way, it lessens the emotional aspect of it when you consider how things really went down and how he cut his holiday short, attempting to save a doomed marriage.

The lyric “fresh out of fucks to give” would be better attributed to his ex. She’s the one who called time on their marriage after all, though he’s likely thinking of his escape to Thailand. The song reeks of a man who is trying to justify himself and his actions over a failed marriage he played a huge part in perpetuating.

Seriously though, for a city like Zagreb, it’s probably best to not limit yourself to musicians playing original music. Most people there won’t care due to the language barrier and would likely welcome a familiar cover song they can sing and dance along to.

But Jabba the Hutt wants to be called a “songwriter”.

For fans of Boogie Nights, we’re at the part in the Lloyd Evans movie where a broke and strung-out on drugs Dirk is threatening karate moves against the studio owner who won’t give him the demos without payment.

”We’re guaranteed a record deal, our stuff is THAT good!”

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Meet me...in..."Spunk''’

Oh....don't ...just don't !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes that part of boogie nights movie is very fitting. He is so self obsessed he says it’s me, ME ME ME. But nobody is interested. He has ruined his life.

watchtower must be so pleased this is a poster boy for what happens when you leave.

he has become the exact opposite of what he says an activist against watchtower. He is an activist for watchtower shows what could happen if you leave.

you end up bleach hair drugy unhappy unhealthy greasy scruffy ugly lonely old man who’s family won’t want anything to do with him soon, once the kids are old enough to to internet searches Living in a country where he never bothered to learn the language.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit