It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    I know alot more, but the people involved are still deep in the cult and can't cause more commotion he should be looking over his back though because once one of these elders leaves the borg he will be on my channel with the rest of the story
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Then there’s all that claptrap about a mean elder named “Geoffrey” in the Bramham cong. who had a hard on for Lloyd. Little of any of what Lloyd published about that made sense. It was essentially a personality conflict (with Lloyd - surprise!) with Lloyd making a list (sound familiar?) of Geoffrey’s mean traits.

Sounds like yet another elder pissing contest we all have witnessed until Lloyd stated that UK Bethel got involved. Huh? For something like this, the CO solves without Bethel input. They purposely stay away from these kinds of petty disputes.

Not only does “Bethel” come down against Lloyd, but he is stripped of all his responsibilities as an elder, yet remained one.

All because him and Geoffrey did not get on and Lloyd made a list? Doesn’t sound petty to me.

Round the same time the wife finds out he has been sexting again. Then in a curious sequence of events, the wife demands he come clean to the elders. Lloyd disagrees and knowing a bit about how their relationship worked, the only way that I can see that Lloyd would adhere to her terms would be if she threatened to leave him. Perhaps even having the ticket ready and having her shit packed and ready.

So both of them sit on the information for months and arrange for a transfer back to Daddy’s congregation. Lloyd slips a letter of confession and resignation as an elder under a Wilmslow elder’s door and thinks the matter is settled.

For someone who prides himself on knowledge of WT inside and out, this is astoundingly ignorant. A JC is set up. You know that and I know that.

Leaving such a letter indicates a hastiness to get out of town and quick.

What if the sexting incident Dijana discovered and the trouble with “Geoffrey” were somehow related? Whatever happened with Geoffrey wasn’t just a case of personality conflicts. Something happened. Perhaps another matter of sexual malfeasance.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    once one of these elders leaves the borg he will be on my channel with the rest of the story

😳😲

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

His lordship was grooming a girl in Bramhall and the father who is an elder, guess what's his name is got wiff of it. That, with Djiana's revelations to the elders made them put two and two together and of course the elders in Bramhall freaked out!!!

The Wilmslow jc was a sham, and was only convined to give him a quick pass to Croatia.Wilmslow elders are famous for their sweeping things under the carpet.

The girl from Bramhall is happily married and moved out of the area and no one wants her to revisit her memories with the fat blob, but I know her family and a quick phonecall if the occasions arises will be enough to get the fat slob sweating.

As I said it is only a matter of time ...and the time is on our side.

Of course he can do the easy thing and completely dissappear and close his patreon account and get a 9-5 job but we all know he won't do any of that...and that's why we are still here

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Of course he can do the easy thing and completely dissappear and close his patreon account and get a 9-5 job but we all know he won't do any of that...and that's why we are still here”

At what point will this be inevitable? When his patron number dip below 100 or long before that? Hardly any views to his seldom videos he can’t have enough income from YouTube

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I don't think he will hit 100 patreons anytime soon ,I think the rock bottom is 300-350 and it will be for some time but that's not alot of money. Will he run off to USA? Will he come back to the UK? Who knows? But one thing is certain that at this level things must be getting desperate that's why we don't see as many videos anymore he must be planning his next move away from YouTube. One thing is certain it won't involve manual labour😂🤶😂

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

One month ago he was celebrating 110K subs and you can read all about it on the Community tab of his YT page.

Precisely 2 videos have since been released in that period of then to the present, and now he’s at 111K.

So the beard video has over 2K likes and 36K views, an excellent figure for him and his best since the Aftermath video. That could explain most of the bump, but his Patreon count is at 401.

If you were to accept that he gained 1000 subs in a month, you’d also have to accept that none of them have joined as Patrons. In spite of his YT gains in subs, he has lost 20 patrons since the 110K subs announcement. Yet he gained 1000 YT subs in the same period of time.

Funny math or did he buy subs?

• Debra02
    Debra02

Yes I KNOW somthing fishy went on at Bramble and it won't take much for it to be revealed

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Teddnzo: At what point will this be inevitable?

It depends on who continues to support him. He has tiers from $1 to $50 per month. If he had 100 patrons left, that is anywhere from $100 to $5000 per month. A quick Google search indicates that the average income in Croatia in 2022 was around $1,500/month. He'd need to get $15 from each patron, on average, to get that much each month.

Mind you, this does not take into account his wife and children. I don't know if there are laws regarding support for them in Croatia, and if there are I don't know if his wife has filed for such. That could increase his monthly expenses by quite a bit. It also doesn't take into account his inability to master his penis, which could lead to additional monthly expenses of a different kind.

But it might boil down to this: how many of his supporters are willing to pay $10-15 per month regardless of what happens? And for how long? I think he could milk this for quite a long time, though there is one other potential problem: his penchant for blowing up everything he touches. How long before he finds new ways to antagonize the few remaining die-hards?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Don't worry, if funds drop below his standard of living, I'm sure we'll see another "begging" video.

I can hardly wait to see what he'll threaten to cut out next. It's not Tibor is even around anymore to lay off. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit