It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    that singing had to be one of the worst things I've ever seen. No wonder he needs to pay for sex.

That also would be the worst thing you'll ever seen...😳🤮

You're welcome

• Ron.W.
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Geeze, between the singing and now seeing him on the crapper, all I want for Christmas is that Men in Black memory zapper thing. Seriously, just kill me now...

• Simon
    Simon
    I am a sexual being, and my sexuality is not an abomination or something that needs fixing.

How does that reconcile with his claim of having his sexuality 'tampered with' ("show us on the doll where your belief system touched you ...")

Either it needs fixing or it was tampered with, unless the tampering made it 'perfect', in which case what'd the complaint about the tampering exactly?

This is a perfect example of how Lloyd says things, that are convenient at the time, but they don't form a cohesive whole and are contradictory.

As for why he told Kim? Grubby people like him often seem to get a kick out of telling others (especially women) how grubby they are.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    As for why he told Kim? Grubby people like him often seem to get a kick out of telling others (especially women) how grubby they are.

Guilt? In some way he felt the need to confess.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Or brag, perhaps.

• nicolaou
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What makes his comment odd about having his sexuality “tampered with” is the fact that at the time he said it, all that was really revealed were allegations (confirmed by Lloyd shortly thereafter) of him seeing prostitutes for many years on a regular basis. For all we knew, him and his wife had a normal sexual relationship and he was seeking a little something extra on the side when he was travelling without her.

That is until he came out of nowhere saying that him and his wife weren’t sexually compatible. It’s important to remember that no one accused him of that. He came right out with it almost as if his wife was withholding a sexual act he preferred that she was not into.

Oh… right.

So if anyone were guilty of “tampering” with his sexuality, it would have been … his wife? Read the letters. He blamed it all on her and beat her down because of it.

I believe he said that about sexual incompatibility out of spite against her. He knew quite well she had been feeding people outside the marriage solid first hand info about how he treated her and the overall state of the marriage, complete with screenshots. It was his “tit for tat” against Dijana for giving people the lowdown of what really went on.

He couldn’t hold himself back on telling people the “why” and trying to grasp at a vigourous defence. I’m quite certain he still holds a lot of that against her, holding her directly responsible for the majority of that info being out there (such as the letters, the pic of him and the hooker) that are going to be easy Google search results for whenever his daughters want to find out the real truth about their father and what happened in 2022.

He even wrote a song about it…. “Is this what falling out of love feels like…”

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

👍👍

Spot on!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Todays mean Tweet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit