Do You Think Trump Bares Any Responsibility For The Mass Shootings Occuring?

by minimus 236 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Trump handed the immigrant ball to Congress where it belonged all the time. They dropped it. As for the previous president he is more correctly Arab/American and he stirred lots up

You can blame some if this on the PC business where no one can say unapproved things

I just came back from Walmart and the store was full of Spanish speakers buying school stuff. The kids do not speak English either. There are families with kids 4, 3, 2 ,1 plus the school ages. Who can afford this on "jobs Americans won't do"?

Before you all call racist be aware my best neighbor is a mexico mexican, his kids speak better English than a lot of rednecks, he keeps his home up. He does not fly a foreign flag or make a fuss on any holidays. I grew up with best friends who were not pale pink like myself. I am trying to remember my Spanish, he helps me at times

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Golfing - the man works 24/7 with no sleep (trying to correct all the status vacays of the slugs in office the previous decades!)

I beg to differ. I live about 15 min from his Bedminster estate and drive by on my way to work.

He's here an awful lot.

Edit to add: Actually, he's been here all weekend.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lets just say Trump stoked the flame of racism, immigration and hatred against minorities since he took office and did so with a pretentious undermining smile on his face.

That's part of the reason why he wont be reelected in 2020.

• LV101
    LV101

SO WHAT -- so he's there. It was okay for Obama to vacay all the time and play golf but not President Trump. At least he works and gets a lot done.

• out4good4
    out4good4

The republicans are already hem-hawing, shifting and spreading blame. Dan Patrick Lt. Governor in Texas was on Fox news all morning blaming both shootings on violent video games and introducing a red herring (Antifa).

Flag are being lowered to half staff....thoughts and prayers are being given....the same as happened from the slew of other mass shootings. Nothing happened or changed when one of those so called "good people" thugs shot up an elementary school full of kids and with the short attention span of the US population and diversionary news cycles, I have no expectation that there will be any change now until the government leadership calls a spade a spade and confronts the "characteristic" shared of the people perpetrating these shootings.

The blame shifting has begun, even here, as already demonstrated by the introduction of another rhetorical circle-jerk for Trump thread.

• minimus
    minimus

Nobody seems to be addressing pre Trump Presidents and how things were not the fault of the President at the time.

• stillin
    stillin

Minimus, that would be changing the subject.

• minimus
    minimus

Read the entire op

• LauraV
    LauraV

Do I think Trump bares some responsibility to this bloody U.S. weekend? Most definitely .

• LV101
    LV101

These shootings have been going on for a very long time -- who was to blame back then? Other than mentally ill disturbed people you can't go off blaming whoever fits your agenda. Get the facts. Young men/student issues going back to 1999 - it's becoming worse with these young people.

Where are the facts for racist statements?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit