Do You Think Trump Bares Any Responsibility For The Mass Shootings Occuring?

by minimus 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Here is a summary of the switchover from democrat to republican.

Sorry blondie, but Wikipedia is fake news when it comes to political articles. Leftists activists are all over it, using it as propaganda.

So it is possible that some southern Democrats in past supported and were backed by the KKK.

"possible"? Not every democrat was a KKK member but every KKK member was a democrat.

The notion that they switched is baloney. The democrats voted against civil rights until the damn burst and then they switched to using the welfare state for enslavement.

The notion that they switched comes from the democrats original use of the accusation of racism against their political opponents, it worked so well they have been doing it ever since. They don't care what race, they don't care about the people, they just enjoy the tactic because up until now it was a winner ... but they've over played it and Trump doesn't follow the old rulebook anymore.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2018-05-01-the-myth-of-the-republican-democrat-switch/

Fun fact: the nazi party based a lot of their ideas on the democrats platform ... but they decided they needed to tone down the level of racism. Yeah, when the nazis think you're too extreme ...

• Simon
    Simon

For the doubters:

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-david-duke-endorse-bds-israel-ilhan-omar-west-bank-boycott-1318365

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/428533-david-duke-endorses-tulsi-gabbard-for-president

Incidentally, I don't think this is damning for Tulsi Gabbard, it simply demonstrates that this simplistic "whoever the KKK backs must be racist" is not sensible. They are peak single-issue voters, not the brightest bulbs in the pack (the fact they belong to the KKK is a bit of a giveaway, right?) so why use them as any form of touchstone when it comes to political opinion?

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Fun fact: the nazi party based a lot of their ideas on the democrats platform ... but they decided they needed to tone down the level of racism. Yeah, when the nazis think you're too extreme ...

That's pretty crazy!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I thought it was all bunk... until... until I heard that Trump ordered the flag at half mast, in honor of the victims of the El Paso and Dayton shootings, until *gulp*, today August 8th! 8/8 or 88. “H” being the 8th letter in the alphabet. 88 meaning “HH”, Heil Hitler!

https://youtu.be/oraYN8VkOAE

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I think psychologically our currant Prez has serious issues that make him ill suited to be leading this country.

Why do you think that? You must have a reason for thinking such a thing. Surely, you wouldn’t be pulling that out of your..... *cough*.. thin air. Can you list at least one of those issues?

He is not listening to his advisers and he is going off the wall with his tweets.

I think his tweets are just fine. His advisors are trying to get him... sorry, not him, *us* into more wars. Thank goodness he’s not listening.

Psychology will tell you his type of behavior has serious implications when running a country a whole bunch of professional psychologist feel he is not the guy you want in leadership of this country.

Source?

Don't ask me for proof just type it into your search engine.

Aww oh, ok. The source is Google. Just go type it in. Translation: “I’m full of shirt”.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

hmm Dayton shooter was a left wing extremist that hated immigrants https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2019/08/06/dayton-mass-shooters-twitter-feed-appeared-to-like-posts-referencing-el-paso-killing-spreereports/#1557780e4e85

So, in the blame game, I guess it's Elizabeth Warren's fault because he said he would happily vote for her?

• LV101
    LV101

Your drama reminds me of a parrot stuck on a track but ya know what they say about people pointing fingers. The facts are revealing about the Dems and all the corruption so keep throwing as much as possible.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Xenophobia, and a Inferiority Complex, I'm sure there are more.

There are more. Remember, he eats fluffy bunnies for breakfast... sometimes with Russian dressing.

But xenophobia... don’t buy it. You might think that if you’ve been fed a steady diet of CNN with a slathering of MSNBC on top.

Can you list something xenophobic? Be careful not to conflate putting the interests of the US first with being xenophobic. Also, facts are never xenophobic or racist.

Ok... list away.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Does anyone on the left see the irony of calling out Trump for issuing racist/Nazi “dog whistles”?! Nobody else seems to be able to hear these racist “dog whistles”. Why are they the only ones ... hearing... the dog whistles.... made specifically to be heard by racists....

• MeanMrMustard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit