Do You Think Trump Bares Any Responsibility For The Mass Shootings Occuring?

by minimus 236 Replies latest jw friends

• rickroll
    rickroll

If he does than Elizabeth Warren is responsible for Dayton.

• blondie
    blondie

Not for the ones in Toledo.

• LV101
    LV101

How about Bernie Sanders -- is he responsible for his supporter firing firearm at Republican baseball field and shooting four and seriously injuring Steve Scalise and yet you didn't hear one conservative pundent or one congressman play the dirty blame game like the desperate left fake news.

• Humphry
    Humphry

LV,

Do you think it would be prudent if the Prez takes to heart the seriousness of the situation and tone down his what I consider xenophobic rhetoric? I mean I think he needs to be a man and needs to seriously think about how some of his fear mongering speeches might be leading some of these weak minded people over the edge. I know it may be hard for him to do but the situation calls for some clarity on his part and back off on the immigrant rhetoric.

We all have our weakness as men and we have a image of ourselves it may cause us to not see what other people see about ourselves. Recognizing some of our darker nature is hard to do but sometimes situations force us to see ourselves in a truer light and make some serious changes and that is what I'm hoping for myself and other men like me, get to know your shadow come to terms with it and do something better a moment of clarity when it all comes together.

• minimus
    minimus

The immigration talk is correct by Trump. We should not have illegals flooding the country. Immigrants should follow the law. It’s pretty plain and simple. If they won’t, they don’t belong here. And I’ll add before you offer FREE SHIT to every illegal alien, TAKE CARE OF THOSE VETS who are in this country legally.

• Humphry
    Humphry
    And I’ll add before you offer FREE SHIT to every illegal alien, TAKE CARE OF THOSE VETS who are in this country legally.

Great point! Amen and Amen! Seriously the government needs to take care better of those that put their life on the line for the government. They need more research on PTS and help these guys re intergrate into society and lead a normal life as possible.

• Simon
    Simon
    tone down his what I consider xenophobic rhetoric

How can he? The xenophobia is added by the media.

Can you point to something racist he has actually said? Of course you can't.

You've been suckered. You just don't know it.

• Humphry
    Humphry

I sure hope Trump rises to the occasion when nation is depending on him or at least the Trumpers are and I hope he takes much needed measures to prevent this from reoccurring on his watch, he won't get reelected if the frequency does not lessen substantially. I think Trump knows that lets hope and pray.

• Humphry
    Humphry

That's my observation of his speeches they in my mind sound intensely xenophobic, in fact I haven't actually read the media saying this it is my own view.

He has clearly expressed this xenophobia to a recent crowd of supporters in Florida where a attendee shouted shoot the immigrants and he took no steps to correct such a xenophobic statement.

• Simon
    Simon
    my observation of his speeches they in my mind sound intensely xenophobic, in fact I haven't actually read the media saying this it is my own view.

Your "feelings" are meaningless. Quote something he's said that is racist or admit that you just willingly repeat the lie because you favor the opposing political party.

The idea that you haven't been influenced by the media but have strong beliefs that someone is racist even though you can't point to anything specific is frankly laughable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit