Regional Convention Attendance

by XBEHERE 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

I tried to watch Six Screens, as that convention location is where I live and attended. Those pictures though, wow. It used to be such a vibrant occasion and the location was very sweet by the ocean. Now, less than 3K in attendance! I didn't think it would be that low, and there are 12 conventions scheduled. Surprising also NO bibles. I know they use the App, but still!

This low attendance is good news to be sure, the REAL Good News! What a dreadful time to be a JW. And creepy.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Dreaded time to be a JW now would be an understatement

Rivers of open seats strewn throughout the venue.

No singles meeting .

Just give $$$$ to the Borg.

Governing body praise.

Blaah,blah, blah on and on...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Like I always say,,,the Borg is its own worst enemy.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If I was a young JW in my mid 20s. I’d be asking myself the question as to how I’m going to meet members of the opposite sex. Can’t date until your a MS, with few opportunities given by the borg. It ain’t looking favourable.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Joe134cd,

Thats cuz the WT Cult corporation...is,,,its own worst enemy.

A slow train wreck in the making

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

A lot of empty chairs in this elderly section…

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

DOYKL - wow! That is just incredible! I bet that little flock is getting a reaming from the assigned COs! I have seen more people in a VW than there are in that group.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Go internet go!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I remember the elderly sections. Other than no stairs they were tge pits. Folding chairs set too close and usually hard.

• blondie
    blondie

After WW1, this song came out. I seem a correlation of now that jws have had meetings on Zoom, will they go back to the KH buildings: "How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree?)" is a World War I song that rose to popularity after the war had ended. The lyrics highlight concern that soldiers would not want to return to their family farms after experiencing the European city life and culture of Paris during World War I.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit