Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'm no conspiracy theorist folks but one thing I do know is how watchtower works and how they think. I'm convinced they put this out, not about him but for Toni. This is the GB version of a local needs. Listen to the beginning of Ricks broadcast to watch the JW.org video a couple of minutes in after the intro. Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/live/-0WORPM7bBo?feature=share

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

very interesting, thanks

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I'm no conspiracy theorist folks but one thing I do know is how watchtower works and how they think. I'm convinced they put this out, not about him but for Toni. This is the GB version of a local needs. Listen to the beginning of Ricks broadcast to watch the JW.org video a couple of minutes in after the intro. Thoughts?

-

can you give the exact timestamp of what you are talking about?

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

it's between 6:00 to 9:00

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes it’s true after someone is disfellowshipped or kicked out of Bethel there is always a talk about guarding against whatever their problem was.

This broadcast showed alcohol being poured in the first 15 seconds this is a big to Tony Morris the turd.

when I was in Bethel there was a young brother who was proper brainwashed and felt so guilty for masterbabting that he went to tell someone and they told his overseer and he was kicked out next day.

then we all had a bethel lecture after the family Watchtower about self love and how it is so bad 🤣

another time some brothers went to a party where one girl got really drunk for the first time in her life and claims she was raped by multiple men and a few got kicked out it was a big scandal then there were a few cryptic Bethel lectures but nobody really understood the points

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

PIMO here. Spoke to a Friend from the east coast and we told me that he spoke to a bethelite over the weekend and one of the overseers in his dept. told them that we should not even try to guess what the cause of his not serving on the GB is but trust that the GB would not remove someone for health reasons...

Now of course this could just be opinion of this Bethelite and has no basis in fact. There is still no way to tell for certain what exactly happened. What this does tell me however is that some people are starting to feel as though this was a removal. It might be in their best interest to address this sooner than later I think. Even their "godly bethelites" are starting to wonder WTH is going on.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes not addressing this will make it far worse.

you are right that they hope rank and file will just not ask any questions but the longer they take to address this elephant in the room the more previously pimi JWs will be having doubts

I hope they don’t address it at all and let the rumour mill go crazy as it is doing

its amazing how many still don’t know he has been removed. I’m mean it was just a brief little announcement that you wouldn’t find unless you were looking for it.

so they want people to talk about it just enough so that everyone knows he has been removed but then not ask any more questions 🤣🤣that is laughable

as more more rank and file hear about it or notice they haven’t seen him on the broadcast there will be more having doubts and asking questions

it really is a big deal to question that the governing body could be wrong because this then puts everything into doubt

tomo the turd being booted is indeed showing at least one member of the GB was in doubt so what about the rest of them?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

This is the fourth member of the GB to be removed but I suspect most don’t know about the previous three. Back then nobody knew what the GB members looked like.

Tomo being removed is at a time when all the GB members are very well known to all rank and file, if you even suggested that either Jehovah made a mistake or that the GB members are not chosen by Jehovah then you would be considered apostate. But one of these options must be the case.

As many here know full well it’s a big deal to wake up and realise this is a man made organisation

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

In speaking to many JWs over the passed 2 weeks I can honestly say that at first the feeling was that this was for health reasons. However the more time that is passing and still nothing is said is making people start to wonder. For a high control organization this is not a good thing. The friend that shared the above info with me is a longtime elder, former pioneer/bethelite and a born in and is definitely a PIMI and he was kind of taken aback by what this bethelite shared with him.

As more and more JWs accept that this really happened and start to wonder why, and still nothing is said about it then this will not bode well for PIMI retention. I will definitely be following up with my buddy as time goes on.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Even If you don't get removed from GB cause of health reason, i could accept someone of older GB member ( like Samuel Herd) maeby would choose to step down. And that's highly unlikely. Think never happened before. But that the most controversial, outspoken and extrem of all GB members is gone. That is very suspicious. They have to give some kind of explanation to this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit