Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It has also been said that he and his wife have not been to meetings in their regular congregation since the announcement but I wonder has their been another announcement that they are no longer JWs?

If not then are his record cards being sent to his son’s congregation? What kind of a letter will his old body of elders write🤣they may say we don’t know anything but the other members of the GB know all about it

yes his sons do claim to be 144K and they will be taking the emblems next week, will Tony and his wife continue to take them or will they stop now?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If he is going to one of his sons meetings then it’s only a matter of time before someone close to there leaks some info

I am absolutely amazed that nothing has leaked so far

we still do not know anything about it all

the elephants in the room are being ignored

• Listener
    Listener

If true, it's very amusing that both of his sons are anointed. What are the chances of that. Good luck to either of them in getting a promotion to becoming a GB member. They would be hesitant after all the antics from their father.

It's odd that AM IIIs wife is also missing. It would suggest that he's going through some decision making period which is odd if he's done something wrong and has supposedly repented. Although being given special treatment is a big possibility.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Maybe his sons said to him: Dad, I think every witness should partake like we do... and then Anthony mentioned that to the GB (and for once he would have been right) and was kicked out because or that...

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I hope he is spending his time shopping around for a book deal.

RB

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

His sons were said to partake of the emblems I don’t know if they still do

one of his sons and his daughter in law just went through gilead a few years ago and Tony was the one who handed them their diploma. A big deal was made they both have him a hug and everyone clapped.

so I wonder where that son is now, that’s probably not the one his parents are staying with now?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Seems like as soon as they get to bethel and there is an opportunity to climb the ladder, suddenly everyone feel they are of the anointed. Ain't that a miracle 😂 what the hell is going on. Soon just passing by bethel building you get sprinkled by some of that fairy dust and become one of the chosen. Is it 144.000 or 1440000000 ?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Where was the rumour that he got drunk and was hitting on his daughter in law? Might be something a drunk person would do. On the other hand also sounds like a made up story. If there is any truth to it at all can you imagine the family strife it would cause. The son would presumably be furious; at the same time AMIII would never forgive his family for reporting it losing his GB spot - recriminations all round.

I like the idea of a book deal. He could probably get a good advance on that. Would he be tempted if the price was right?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere
    If he was seen drunk and other members of GB we're tired of his bullsh@#, then that's enough to kick him out. It's cooperate America. If you load mouth and always of different opinion then other board members, they put up with you as long they see a use of you. But when they get tired of you, anything can be excuse to kick you out.
  • ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Seems like as soon as they get to bethel and there is an opportunity to climb the ladder, suddenly everyone feel they are of the anointed. Ain't that a miracle 😂 what the hell is going on. Soon just passing by bethel building you get sprinkled by some of that fairy dust and become one of the chosen. Is it 144.000 or 1440000000 ?

-

yes there are younger and younger ones claiming to be anointed these days

there is a shortage of brother reaching out so they are pushing anyone they can at a younger age

some new young brothers are becoming elders and then claiming to be 144000even one young brother with tattoos who just came into the truth just became an appointed man then soon after next memorial started taking the emblems

this new generation of young elders certainly have the power go to their head and to start taking the emblems solidified it as we are told never question the anointed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit