Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    JW doctors

Oh god, such a terrible chill just ran up my spine...

• Magnum
    Magnum

FFGhost,

... and don't forget 1Sa 15:3.

• closed
    closed

Hi everybody. I don't post often. I do drop in to have a look and learn what's going on.

I heard from a friend from US bethel that Anthony Morris 3rd and his wife remain in bethel. They live in the same room.

Is it an indication that no wrongdoing was committed?

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Is it an indication that no wrongdoing was committed?

Doubtful, likely repentant, so just lost his title and position.

My cousin got drunk at Bethel in the 70's and had a JC there. Since it was only 1 time, they let him stay.

The original post has been removed; mentioned his Daughter-in-law turned him in. Did she get the shaft, or a promotion? 🧐

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20150515/remembering-first-love-for-jehovah/
    p 6
    notsurewheretogo15 days ago
    "A reliable source in Bethel told me one of his daughter in laws accused him of getting drunk in family gatherings. His 2 sons also serve in Bethel one even is a member of the U.S. branch committee.
    His 2 sons are being investigated by the branch for covering up daddy's addiction.
    There's a probability that his oldest son might also be removed from the branch committee."

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

He may have an alcohol problem. However, that's irrelevant. He was removed from the GB because he was promoted to holding a seat at the table of The Kerfuffles - an elite group that operates above the GB and actively steers events in human history.

For example, the fake sign language translator placed at Nelson Mandala's funeral - that was The Kerfuffles.

As I have documented in the past, not all GB are Kerfuffles, and not all Kerfuffles are GB members. Here are some past links on the subject, years old now:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4835194868596736/masionic-rings-worn-on-right-hand?page=3

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6324615639990272/help-anyone-identify-gary-breauxs-ring

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

MeanMrMustard

You are sooooo mean. And thanks for the humor.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Hello all, it has been years since I’ve posted, but I am loving this thread.

They must have one hell of a PR staff at the society! When the door-to-door work came back, I was absolutely horrified, and checked out every single news source I could on the subject. The society got ahead of the story and posted a ‘Positive’ paragraph in every bleeping newspaper possible in this country. It was incomprehensible that I could not find a single news story on how this religious organization should not be knocking on peoples doors.

That this ‘Drunk’ was pretending to be one of the holiest men that has ever been born on the face of this earth, and influenced our loved ones in a horrific way. It is nothing short of pathetic and sad.

• Riley
    Riley

So

Four weeks ago i could get disfellowship for saying I don’t believe Tony Morris is a spirit anointed channel to god.

Now he has been fired.

Imagine spending a life time shunning a loved one because you believed the new convanent was only with 8 men to find out its really the cast of Jersey Shore.

No words. Shame on anyone who still believes this nonsense .

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m confused ?...... has AM been removed by the Organization or has he just stepped down of his own accord ? for reasons of his own ?

• Hopeless1
    Hopeless1

Well, Smiddy,

MY husband (still PIMI), came back from a get-together last night and said the whole thing was a hoax!

Someone, supposedly ‘in the know’, said jwdotorg website had been hacked, would you believe?

Well l don’t think I believe it until they add his Ant’s name back on the list in the faq’s article ‘who is the governing body.’

We shall see, time will tell. By all accounts the monthly Broadcast for March is very interesting, but would have been prepared long before Tony’s removal, so may not be that relevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit