Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

There is never a need to resign due to ill health.

There are elders who remained elders even though they were rendered immobile and bedridden till their death. Our previous PO suffered a stroke and remained bedridden for 20 years. While another elder was appointed as the presiding overseer, this man still remained an elder till his death, even though he couldn't do any work.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Magnum has been here many years and is worthy of some esteem.

Respect. Speaks from the heart.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

There is never a need to resign due to ill health.

You mean step down from being the FDS?? Is that at all Scripturally possible?

—Unless, there are new ways being adopted.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Freemail - Just browsing your posting history. Every single post an insult. Interesting posts = 0

I thought this one was a beauty though...

Only a moron would refuse the vaccine

-

Yes do what ToMo3 kept giving direction from Jehovah to stay fully vaccinated 🤣

I SAY ONLY A MORON WOULD FOLLOW THAT DIRECTION FROM JEHOVAH

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

It’s been long enough by now, has there not been any leaks by someone in Bethel who knew someone?

Its just a matter of time the truth will come out and my guess it’s not going to be too long. There is no way it will just be left like that fat Tony is no longer GB and that’s all we hear………

will he take the emblems ina few weeks? Will his son?

Is he no longer a JW?

what about his wife?

If we are talking about another Ray Franz then the ex JW community is big and so powerful he could be a hero. He could earn a very nice living and be treated like a king all over the world. Far better even than being a GB member where they have to give the impression they don’t stay in fancy hotels and live the VIP life even when they do.

All ex JWs would treat TOMO3 like a proper celebrity if he did another Ray Franz I would donate as would many many people and if he wanted to go a speaking circuit perhaps someone like Kim Silvio could organise and I’m sure we could all donate

this could be huge

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

llubrevlis2000

All ex JWs would treat TOMO3 like a proper celebrity if he did another Ray Franz I would donate as would many many people and if he wanted to go a speaking circuit perhaps someone like Kim Silvio could organise and I’m sure we could all donate

this could be huge

Somehow, I just can't see it.

Anthony M III is no Ray Franz. AMIII has always come across to me as bigoted and narrow minded. The debacle back in the 1970's was due to a number of individuals who dared to do their own research and to begin questioning a number of core beliefs. Essentially, they became Christian liberals, not a description I would use in relation to old Tony.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    llubrevlis2000

No, I wouldn't.

I might buy a tell-all book — maybe. I don't like the man, I don't think he's a redeemable person in the eyes of the ex-JW community. He's so full of himself that it hurts the senses. When I think of the shunning policy, it's his face I see.

• Gorb
    Gorb

AMIII was the GB member, who told us last year he did not believe in 1975.

G.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Just a question regarding the huge improbability of AM111 having had a 'road to Damascus' event:

How bad would any JW have to be viewed, so as to be deemed 'unforgiveable'?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Gorb - AMIII was the GB member, who told us last year he did not believe in 1975

Look out for his new book:

Crisis of Cointreau

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit