What other Shenanigans can we expect to see in the next 2 years?

by John Aquila 94 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''We all must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''

who knows. could be very interesting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

commiteechairman - "...they are now setting up a reserve for contingent liability related to child abuse..."

Woah, when did this happen???

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sparrowdown - "The elders will become nothing more than glorified ushers at the GB shows each week."

Hands down, without a doubt, my absolute favorite prediction in this thread.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

pepperheart - "They will keep the trolleys going for a long time its an easy way to get the 70 hours a month in..."

Oh, yeah.

Not to mention that it neatly mitigates the "potential pedophiles knocking on your door" problem that the media has (justifiably) been touching on lately.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

sparrowdown - "The elders will become nothing more than glorified ushers at the GB shows each week."

Image result for usher with a crown pic

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WT Ushers... too funny!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    @ - Onefingersalute - Dude, i cant beleive that PO said that to you, or made a point to say it, via the "local needs" talk. What an unloving, judgemental, self-righteous, piece of SHIT. Talk about going against EVERYTHING that Jesus stood for. I had, an almost eerily similar, situation with my piece of shit Elders. They treated my 20 year old self, like i was worthless, and anything i had to say meant nothing. I couldnt have been repentant, in their eyes, they pre-judged my situation. In fact, i told them i was sorry, and that my actions proved repentance. They didnt care, and actually compared me to JUDAS, by saying, "oh well he repented too, after his act". What pieces of shit these MEN are, i have such anger, and hatred for them sometimes, for how they treat fellow humans.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Dunedain...

I've come to the conclusion that the WTS really doesn't want XJWs (DFed or otherwise) to come back into the fold.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    @ - Vidiot - You may very well be correct, idk. Maybe they are afraid of what ex-JW's can expose, if they come back. Or that they could be a bad "influence". For an org, that preaches so much love, and that they are the truth. They sure alienate and hurt, so many. They have no clue what they are doing. Even from a standpoint of, having more could mean more growth, more donations, more hearts reached, but NO, they cant even do that right. As quickly as some are brought thru the front door, is as quickly as they are kicked out thru the back door. They are idiots.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Takes the phrase "cutting off the nose to spite the face" to a whole 'nother level.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit