Liberals have lost the Iraq argument, so please stop whining...

by dolphman 104 Replies latest social current

• Prisca
    Prisca

I thought Iron Gland had left because we were a stumbling block to his r'ship with God???????

Glad that he's patched up things with God, then.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

If International Law meant anything then Israel would have been secure within the borders of 1948 and the Palestinians wouldn't have a leg to stand on. But they broke international law by using areas illegally occupied by Jordan Syria and Egypt to launch terrorist attacks against the legally founded state of Israel. NA NA DA BOO BOO

Read this slowly and out loud

I M WEE TODD IT

I M SOFA KING WEE TODD IT!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Were this suppossed World Court free of political taint and if "international law" really meant something, we'd talk.

Ok, since you didn't answer my question, then why should the world care, how American POW's are treated?

• IronGland
    IronGland

Prisca said:

I thought Iron Gland had left because we were a stumbling block to his r'ship with God???????

What are you talking about?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

THey don't care, the world doesn't care, but the US does, and since we are the victors in this war we will prosecute the Iraqis responsible for violating the Geneva Convention, even if they aren't signatories. That's the way this game works.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Prisca said:

What are you talking about?

Wrong Iron, Prisca, but even if it were the right one. Does it matter? You always seem to be trying to start something with someone. I wonder why I never noticed this before?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    THey don't care, the world doesn't care, but the US does, and since we are the victors in this war we will prosecute the Iraqis responsible for violating the Geneva Convention, even if they aren't signatories. That's the way this game works.

You mean, like we've done with Bin Laden? You can't prosecute someone, if you can't catch them, and you can't catch them, if you don't get the cooperation of foreign governments. I don't think your looking at the big picture. What your saying is very short sighted.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

In your opinion short sighted. If we had taken the French view of Iraq and applied it to Nazi Germany the French would all speak German still. What you don't understand is there is no moral equivalancy between the US and Iraq, NONE. Bin Ladin will be had, but on our terms and withou compromise. You don't see the big picture, we're in a fight for our very way of life.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    In your opinion short sighted. If we had taken the French view of Iraq and applied it to Nazi Germany the French would all speak German still. What you don't understand is there is no moral equivalancy between the US and Iraq, NONE. Bin Ladin will be had, but on our terms and withou compromise. You don't see the big picture, we're in a fight for our very way of life.

Yes we are, at home, against a government that want's to take more and more of our rights away. It amazes me you can sit there and call me short sighted, when our own government in our own "homeland" is taking our rights away.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Kuwait

Liberate them?? I swear I have a Kuwait Liberation Medal in my closet someplace. hmmm

-Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit