Liberals have lost the Iraq argument, so please stop whining...

by dolphman 104 Replies latest social current

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Liberals have lost the Iraq argument, so please stop whining...

I wish all serious matters of international proportions would be obedient enough to be settled by an 'argument' on an XJW discussion Board....lol

HS

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi H_S.

Your too funny.

ON a serious not the Iraq Ambassador to the UN decided to tell the world just a short while ago that the "game is over, the war is over".

This would be good news to the troops if this were true.

hawk

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Nathan: do you actually READ the thread before you post. Read up fool.

R

• ISP
    ISP

I was a skeptic, but I am kinda won over by the situation in that its provided the result at the end of the day. I think war is very much a tool now and not a last resort. The US can now hit any country pre-emptively if it feels it is in danger. The US had some justification for hitting Saddam and got support from the UK but where will it lead next?

The US got a good result but I wouldn't get too bullish about it. It would much harder to have hit a country with decent air defences/air force. Some good military tactics would have helped the Iraqis. They did not blow up any key bridges so as to stall the advance. They were ill equipped and badly led. However, not every country is like that.

The US has made its statement. It should now concentrate on sorting Iraq out so that it does not degrade into anarchy. I hope it then takes a time out.

ISP

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Realness,

Your iron-clad argumentation has convinced me.

Why are you so angry on such a glorious, happy day?

Does my foolishness perturb you? Poor baby.

• Francois
    Francois

Liberals have been screaming that the sky is falling for so long now, I don't even hear it anymore.

But I will say this: the democrat party has as many registered voters as it needs to take home all the marbles if it has the right group of candidates. And what scares me the most is that the most accurate name for the democrat party is "The Neo-Marxist Party of the United States."

We are giving away our freedoms just as fast as we can arrange to do so. My in-laws are refugees from Castro's Cuba. They are appalled at seeing the American people give away a LOT of freedom, for a LITTLE security. Soon, we will have neither. My fatherinlaw just shakes his head in disbelief at what he sees going on in the so-called democrat party.

So do I.

francois

• Realist
    Realist

francois,

what the hell are you talking about? it is bush who is taking away your "freedom" not the democrats. and what the hell does this nonsense about marxist party mean? this must be the most stupid comment i ever read on any of these war threads.

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Nathan: IF you READ you will see that dublos is being sarcastic. doh.

R

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sorry, but this "attitude" dophman is just insulting.

No one has saod that they wanted lots of civilians to be killed or the war to drag on so why would be we disppointed that it seems to have ended quickly? It's what we all wanted.

However, I think all the whooping and high-fives are a bit premature. What has to happen next is going to be a long process that could go on for many years. It is a good day but the job is far from over.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    We are giving away our freedoms just as fast as we can arrange to do so. My in-laws are refugees from Castro's Cuba. They are appalled at seeing the American people give away a LOT of freedom, for a LITTLE security. Soon, we will have neither. My fatherinlaw just shakes his head in disbelief at what he sees going on in the so-called democrat party.

I'm really confused by this statement, since the new "security" acts, were put together by republicans.

Dolph, thanks for proving my point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit