SEE THE REAL FACE OF THE WAR IN IRAQ, SEE THE HORROR

by justhuman 102 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Christians and war often go hand in hand. .. .

• heathen
    heathen

That's a good point justhuman. I just can't stand how these people rationalize that somehow God appoints them judge jury and executioner and consider themselves the lesser of 2 evils . I'm flicking the channels last night and some guy on benny hinn is going on how wonderful it is that God uses the US to defend Israel. I was just totally appalled at this kind of logic. There is no moral reason to do something evil .

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Oppossing Evil like Saddam isn't evil, but rahter, quite justified.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Bush is evil, as well. He has Chemical, Nuclear and biological weapons at his disposal. He was not popularly elected. He has attacked two sovreign nations within 3 years, one of them without provocation. He has used a national tradgedy to further his captolist and imperialist agenda. He is a fascist.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

War never is victimless on either side. Saddam was warned for weeks of what was coming, and instead of taking steps to make sure those innocents were protected, he chose to use them as human shields, and hide his cowardly Republican Guard in childrens schools and hospitals, and residential neighborhoods. It is Saddam not Bush who is evil. Let him go the way of Hitler, Mussolini, and every other murdering leader who kills, and tortures, beheads and uses meat hooks on his own people. At least you can be sure Bush would never do those dispicable things to you for speaking out against him.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Getsa,

Go tell it to your momma! While the US does indeed have chemical weapons WE'VE NEVER USED THEM. Saddam on the other hand has gassed his own people.

For no reason? Hmmmm, I wonder if the four terrorist training camps the coalition has taken down since the beginning of the campaign had anything to do with it. Seems one of the camps taken down (yesterday) had an aircraft fuselage that was used to train terrorists to take over aircraft with knives and razors, and one of the camps up north showed traces of poison gases being produced.

By the way, according to the election laws of the US, Bush was legally elected President, DEAL WITH IT!

• Simon
    Simon
    Go tell it to your momma! While the US does indeed have chemical weapons WE'VE NEVER USED THEM. Saddam on the other hand has gassed his own people.

We don't use them ... we just sell them !!!

BTW: Can anyone name the only country to ever deploy true Weapons of Mass Detruction ... and on Civilian cities at that?

• Englishman
    Englishman

alt

Well, here's 200 bodies found by the Brits earlier today, they seem to be executed Iraqi's

Englishman..

• rebel
    rebel

Simon,

Are you talking about the US on Japan during WWII?

xxR

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit