SEE THE REAL FACE OF THE WAR IN IRAQ, SEE THE HORROR

by justhuman 102 Replies latest social current

• Simon
  • DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Justhuman,

How do you know these people were hit by Coalition missiles? Iraq uses anti-aircraft missiles. What goes up must come down. Many of the civilian casualties were from Iraq's own missiles falling back to earth. The Iraqi Gov't knew our planes fly to high for their anti-aircraft missiles to reach. Why did they use them at all knowing their own people would suffer the consequences when these missiles hit the ground.

Why are there no pictures of Saddam's torture chambers or the people he brutally tortured and executed? What about the people he melted using nitric and other chemical acids, the tongues he cut out of people's mouths, the torture chamber where his Olympic team members were abused because they played a lousy game? Why didn't you post links to the many testimonies from Iraqi's who have seen first hand how brutal Saddam's regime was?

The amount of civilian casualties is small compared to the tens of thousands of innocent civilians Saddam's regime killed. No man killed more Moslems than Saddam Hussein.

Devon

• wednesday
    wednesday

You have stooped to the level of a sensationlism rag magzine like the Inquirer.I guess u feel like a hero for putting up those horrible pics , exploiting children , so u can take a shot at Bush.

• Simon
    Simon

Is there something inaccurate in the original post that you want to counter?

FACT: What was posted IS the real face of war !!

FACT: Things are not being reported very well in the USA and are very "one sided". We know from talking to friends over there who are amazed at the things we tell them have been on the news here.

Would the Iraqi's be firing AA misiles if they were not being bombed? Whether the bomb or missile in the marketplace was one of "ours" or not, it was fired becasue we were there. Cause and effect.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    how the heck is it you trust an anti-American network like Al Jazerra to show anything believable?

There's absolutely zero evidence that those photos are the result of Coalition force actions. In fact it's just as likely that these are photos of the family members of those who oppossed Saddam.

Saddam and his regime have killed over 2 million Muslims. He's been responsible for the deaths of countless children. Having mothers and daughters raped in front of their father's eyes and killing them just for oppossing him. Go live in Iraq under Saddam for a while before you criticize the President for leading this coalition. And the next time you decide to make charges of censorship. BRING SOME PROOF!

Yer said this, no need to add to it.

sorry about the type, can't get edit to work, and cant get quote to work.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Yet again I'm amazed at the blinkered viewpoint of the anti-war protestors, who howl with moral outrage over the few photos (which may or may not be genuine) of a few victims (either of coalition or Iraqi weapons), whilst they blot out the hundreds of thousands or even millions of victims of the Hussein regime, and manage to ignore the fact that those victims will continue to suffer and die if the regime is allowed to continue.

But of course, those victims don't suit the left wing / anti-Western / anti-capitalist agenda of the anti-war people do they?

Expatbrit, sickened at the glee with which anti-war protestors pounce upon the bodies of civilian casualties.

• Xena
    Xena

So our press is cencored? hhhmmm what about the press in Iraq? When did they ever get to critized their president? Where were the articles they released about the atrocities commited? Oh that's right they get KILLED if they do that...

Funny Simon how you keep harping on the American involvement in the war, uuumm isn't Britian right there with us? ooohhhhhh is it kinda like Adam and Eve? Poor England lured into the war by evil America.

Funny thing I am not a real flag waver, I don't think America is the best country in the world. I haven't been everywhere in the world so it would be stupid for me to say that. And I don't think this war is being fought JUST to liberate Iraq, most countries just like people have some self interest in ANYTHING they do.

I don't like war and I don't advocate war, but the pure and simple fact is WE ARE AT WAR and yes people are being killed, it happens in war, especially when the other country uses civilians as human shields and schools and hospitals to house war impliments. So instead of pointing fingers at each other why not try and look at the good that hopefully will come from this mess? Instead of beating each other down why not try to build something better?

• heathen
    heathen

IMO -- you can justify anything you want but cannot tell me that somehow whatever you do is approved by the God of the bible . The US government has just about run the country into the ground meanwhile they tell foreign countries that they are the answer to the worlds problems . The hypocrisy and corruption in the US government alone is astronomical. They always claim the moral highroad while they continue to do the opposite by lying cheating stealing and murdering.

• avishai
    avishai
    Bush is evil, as well. He has Chemical, Nuclear and biological weapons at his disposal. He was not popularly elected. He has attacked two sovreign nations within 3 years, one of them without provocation. He has used a national tradgedy to further his captolist and imperialist agenda. He is a fascist.

Other than the popular election thing, how does that make him any different than, say, Bill Clinton?

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Well, here's 200 bodies found by the Brits earlier today, they seem to be executed Iraqi's

It seems there's a chance they are actually Iranian soldiers....http://www.irna.com/en/head/030406114414.ehe.shtml

Tehran, April 6, IRNA -- A senior army commander has said that the
    remains of 200 people found by British troops in a barrack near Basra
    are those of Iranian soldiers killed in the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war.

I'm keeping my eye open for more info

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit