Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO. Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS

by kpop 233 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    How does that prove that a good Muslim have to rape?

Stop f-cking around with the semantics of "good" Muslim. It's an endless circle jerk you thrive in. Let's make this clearer and not mince words.

Are Muslims to emulate Mohammed?

"He demonstrated good examples in all aspects of life, Allah says: 'You have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.' (Qur'an, 33:21)."

Sounds like the Allah is telling us Mohammed was a great way to lead your life. It is a basic principle of Islam that a Muslim should follow the example of the Prophet Mohammad. This is stated in the Quran no less than 91 times.

So how do you know you are a "good" Muslim?

By following Mohammad as an example, there is no central doctrine, no clergy, only the pattern and example of a blood thirsty pedophile. That's their center.

The end

Bohm's next question, but what do you mean by "the"...? lol

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

BOHM is like CNN...

Today I actually saw a headline on google news from CNN that Russian dressing isn't from Russia. Taking a jab at spicer for him saying "if Trump had Russian dressing on a salad yadda yadda yadda." Really CNN? Good job, you showed him! I am sure he said that because he believed "russian" dressing was actually from russia, and not just because it has the word Russia in it. Hypersensitive f-ckery.

#fakenews

LMFAO!!! I shit you not this was a headline

• kpop
    kpop

CNN is a complete joke. Even my aunt and uncle who used to watch CNN faithfully on a daily basis have changed to local news only. You have to watch the first video tho cause its super funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkHraAaW-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hWFg7yJiKE

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I just think some of their nitpicky headlines are hysterical. The Russian dressing one is classic. OH WHAT SCANDAL THEY HAVE UNCOVERED!

• Simon
    Simon
    What about female muslims? do they also have to rape? When did we prove that?

Female Muslims are nothing. Their role is to exist for their owners pleasure and nothing more. Keep silent. Obey. be beaten if not.

Bohm: I am now growing tired of your endless pro-Islam propaganda, because that is all it is. Stop with the Islamophilia, it's not welcome on a website for thinking members of the human race.

• Simon
    Simon
    From the context, when Simon says "a good Muslim must be a butcher and rapist", I assume he is using 'good' in its second meaning. Perhaps he can say what he meant.

"good" as in "aligning more closely to the example set by Mohammed". Very different to, and should not be confused with, our normal use of "good" when describing people. This seems to be a problem "some" people are intent on misinterpreting but really, it's pretty simple and straightforward.

If the best example of being a Muslim is Mohammed, then someone who does and lives exactly like he did is closer to 100% Muslim than someone who does none of the things he did - it's a scale from 0-100, how is that difficult for some to comprehend?

Now ISIS are closer to 100 on the scale of "how Muslim are they". So called "moderate" Muslims who reject the example of Mohammed might only be 40-80%, because they still want aspects of it enforced (Sharia).

The "here because of family and really want to leave but they will kill me if I do" people plus those who attempt to reform in are in the 0-20% rating. It's why Maajid Nawaz is not "as Muslim" as ISIS are.

I don't think any of that is difficult to comprehend or goes against any basic common sense.

What is utter madness is to imagine that ISIS are not on that scale at all (what head-in-the-sand liberals like Obama and people like bohm want to do) and / or that the people who least closely follow the commandments and example are somehow closer to the 100% mark than those who do.

It's really untenable as a position IMO and makes them look utterly stupid. I also reject and resent their attempts to make anyone who points out these simple truths to somehow be "racist" as a way of silencing them.

• bohm
    bohm
    Ruby: I think that what people are objecting to about Islam is that ideas like child marriage shouldn't be in currency but that they are makes Islam reprehensible. I think this sort of reasoning is pretty cogent don't you?

Yes, as I have written many times, I think the Quran is full of things I find morally indefensible. But this is not the topic I raised several pages back, which was the assertion that good Muslims have to rape, something which I remain unconvinced of.

Since this or other of my views (although I am not sure which) are too controversial for this forum I cannot comment further. So much for open debate, I guess.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Now now, Bohm...it's not that your views are controversial...it's that they're WRONG. lol

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    CNN is a complete joke. Even my aunt and uncle who used to watch CNN faithfully on a daily basis have changed to local news only. You have to watch the first video tho cause its super funny!

Well, it is funny, but this idea that they are purposely cutting the TV signal from people that are making these claims is simply dumb.

You can tune in to CNN every night, and you will see Trumpians and a miriad of other folks making the same assertions in panels and other formats without being interrupted.

• Simon
    Simon
    But this is not the topic I raised several pages back, which was the assertion that good Muslims have to rape, something which I remain unconvinced of.

You jump on certain phrases when you know very well that is NOT what was being said and then you flog it to death to distract from your inability to address questions you don't like.

Muslims don't have to murder or rape, but they are less "muslim" on the scale of Islam if they are not imitating the example set by Mohamed to wage Jihad.

Remember the questions I raised for you several pages back? You still haven't answered and you never will because you never can without admitting you have a perverted view of Islam - Islamopilia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit