Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO. Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS

by kpop 233 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

Similar story in Glasgow last year. A Muslim shopkeeper was murdered by another Muslim man for saying things that were not Islamic enough. The local MP organised a vigil for all religious communities to come together in solidarity. Guess how many Muslims turned up?

Go on have a guess?

Yep you got it. Not one!

Moderate Muslims are afraid of the extremists with good reason. Reform must come from within the community.

Outspoken exJWs the are shunned . Outspoken exMuslims tend to end up dead.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Outspoken exJWs the are shunned . Outspoken exMuslims tend to end up dead.
    This is why Simon has said previously that any and all exMuslims do need as much support as they can get.
  • Simon
    Simon
    You scare me as much as the ones who killed these people

I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. Few people who criticize the vile hate of Islam go around murdering people.

It's this kind of "shouting down" through public shaming of anyone who does speak up that destroys the support for those who most need it - the ex-Muslim community.

I find it staggering when people can be against the WTS but want to defend Islam which, by any measure, is the WTS turned up x1000.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Thank you, Mr. President, for your efforts to reduce the possibility that the next such terrorist incident being reported in the World News would be from the United States.

(Let the dislikes/hate mail begin.)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Blaming critics for retribution is psychotic, you should really "return to Jehovah". With that mentality

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO - this is due to the religion's dirty little secret. Islam and its prophet - the kiddie-fiddling warlord Muhammad - advocate violence, barbarity and killing to further the cause of God.

Most Muslims are peaceful but the vast majority won't protest against their shitty religion's violent side.

Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS - moose limbs won't miss out on any chance to play the victim, even as some of their brothers massacre innocent people in the name of their religion.

"Religion - shit it!" - a quote from Stephen Fry.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Cofty - I know the incident that you're talking about. The murdered Muslim shopkeeper was Ahmadi. The killer was Sunni.

Most, if not all, Sunni Muslims regard Ahmadiyyah Muslims as apostates worthy of death. Ahmadiyyah devotees are violently persecuted throughout the Muslim world. Your example shows that Muslim f**ktards are keeping retarded aspects of their religion/culture in enlightened countries, no doubt encouraged by libtards who say that multiculturalism is f**king wonderful.

Saudi Arabia has banned Ahmadi Muslims from doing the Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). That might just save more Ahmadi Muslims from being killed.

Allahu Akbar!

• honest
    honest

Religion is a curse on society

Islam is the biggest contributor 😣

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    Its all about PERSPECTIVE isn't it !

Now be true to yourself FIRST ! Stop grabbing the bull by its Tits !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/24/muslim-woman-bridge-westminster-attack-speaks-becoming-target/?Facebook=Main

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

There is a mixed message from the gov and media which I 'm sure many must find confusing (I include myself).

Where the great panacea multiculturalism is kinda rammed down our throats as mankind's savior, running at the same time news story after news story of crimes carried out arou d the globe by terrorists of or "associated with" a certain religion whipping some people (understandably)into a anti "certain religion" furor.

Are we allowed to be concerned about "certain religions" or not?

Am I the only one noticing this confusing mixed message?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit