I RENOUNCE MY ASSOCIATION WITH JWS

by REALNESS 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Azalo
    Azalo

REALNESS:

So how did it go at the meeting? ??????????

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

SpunkyChick-

You said everything I've been thinking.

Jgnat-

I send a private message to TheTruth and SwordOfJah, offering to debate with them. If they accept, I'll let you have one okay.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    You dare call me judgemental and then judge me because I'm a JW, do you not see your own faulty thinking?

we know what you believe and we can see it by what type. but you dont know what we all believe, and not everyone is judging you. according to you, we're all wrong, so if we do more wrong we cant be anymore worse. but you claim to be in the 'right' even though you are wrong and you still do this 'wrong'. two wrongs dont make a right young man! so can you see your faulty thinking?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Why, thank you Stinky Pantz, that is so generous of you! A crumb.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

StinkyPantz - I am happy to know others feel the same way I do

Outlaw - Spunky Chick Ranch sounds like an excellent idea...as long as there's some kegs of Bud Light and good tunes....yeeee-haaaw!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well seeing " His Realness " has fallen off of the face of the earth......probably out in the door to door with da troof, and sordidodjah, I guess we'll just have to hijack this thread.

SpunkyChick. If there is going to be any kegs of beer involved, and OUTLAW is a member of the proceedings, I'm afraid it's going to have to be MOLSON CANADIAN !

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Ok ok, just as long as there's beer, I'm content! Beer bong anyone?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It looks like my Spunky Women Ranch could be popular....BikerChic,there`s gonna be beer girl,and lots of it...>>>SpunkyChic,the Spunky Women on my ranch can drink any brand of beer they like,and the tunes will be heard from miles away...>>>xjw_b12,looks like I just found my bartender.Your right,we got to have the Molson Canadian,but make sure the ladies are sippin on their beverage of choice..Don`t forget to keep a few cases of good Canadian Whiskey under the bar,Gibsons Finest and Crown Royal will do....OUTLAW`s "Spunky Women Ranch" could give a whole new meaning to "rope`n and ride`n"..With Spunky Women you never know who`s going to do the rope`n and ride`n..LOL!.....OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis

Eh...reminds me of Even Cowgirls Get The Blues...Heehaw! Can I be in charge of mud wrestling and the wet tshirt contests? *fires six guns in the air*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Tom Robbins Cult member" class

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Valis,you have just been hired on to OUTLAW`s Spunky Women Ranch....Hot dam!,I knew this place was going to be popular..LOL!.....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit