I RENOUNCE MY ASSOCIATION WITH JWS

by REALNESS 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

Realness, you and I have had some banter and I find it hard to believe you will follow thru with this. I hope I am wrong, but we will see. Regardless, I wish you peace.

Swordofdud : Why are you here? You are a self appointed hypocrite in an organization of self appointed hypocrites! Do you hear voices? By what authority are you Jah's sword? God can defend himsef quite well without pitiful you! Maverick

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Wow

Almost as most as much whatever as a baptism...where are they now??????????

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

swordofjah

if you had a ounce of spirituality you would not say these things. when you say "they" you include me. you judge me aswell as everyone else. you dont know my circumstances or beliefs and yet you still judge? this wont be good for you.

"...as they don't have the backing of his spirit anymore."

you know how the holy spirit works do you? i'd quit saying what the spirit can and cant do my friend.

"...these fools"

remember what =jesus said about calling someone a "..despicable fool"?

"...see things from Jehovah's perspective"

when you say this you mean the WTS or your own perspective.

if you know whats good for your spiritually, i'd quit this typical WTS judgemental attitude.

remember you will come into judgement the same as the rest of us.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Realness OK. We are waiting for an update.

Welcome to the board SpunkyChick.

OUTLAW. Thanks for taking the time to reply to TheTruth. I purposely avoid getting into dialogue, with these stereotypical dubs, because it's a waste of my time. I'd rather much sit back and let the " elders " here broach their posts.

I do however enjoy throwing out the odd gif. to get my point across.

So to TheTruth and SordidofJah, and yeah, that's not a typo bozo that is your new alias.....SORDID OF JAH...........I humbly reply...........

And again Realness......still waiting

xjw_b12 " Millions Now Living Will Never Die Know "

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

This is why I love this board, the bantering back and forth is quite humerous. Hope your for real Realness

Hey, Spunky Chick, welcome.

Maybe Spunky Chick and Calamity Jane can kick some jw dub asses, reaching for my six shooter and taking some target practice.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

What all of you fail to realize in your evilness is that all of your insults towards me and JWs proves who you really are and the hatred that you have in your hearts. Of course as unrepentant sinners you will reason in your little minds that the hatred comes because of what someone, somebody or whoever did to you. The truth is that that your hatred is a fruitage of evilness and not of the spirit. You dare call me judgemental and then judge me because I'm a JW, do you not see your own faulty thinking?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey sordid

WHATEVER.

• Valis
    Valis
    You dare call me judgemental and then judge me because I'm a JW, do you not see your own faulty thinking?

Dumbass...you might be right if we were never JWs, but you fail to realize that most of us have been there and done that...you on the other hand keep returning to your own vomitous JW rhetoric....Some of us dogs are smarter than that and have a hunger for the truth...not some fairy tale bullshit your printing corporation continuously spews out. Same old crap time after time.....I would think that anyone who wasn't a troll or just downright stupid could see it plain as day.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

Sword,put a mirrior in front of your face while your talking and direct what your saying to what you see.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sword,my post to you is truthfull..Don`t you like the truth? Is the truth an insult to your ears?..WBTS dosen`t like it either....Don`t lump JW`s in with the evil WBTS,they are two seperate groups..Or are you too stupid to see that?....WBTS is the ruling class,JW`s are the working class....Sometimes WBTS needs JW`s to die for their idiot cause,more money$$$$..God needs the money....We don`t judge you because your a JW ..We judge you because your a "hypocrate asshole" that pretends to be a JW....Pretend JW`s don`t follow WBTS rules,much less live by them..Pretend JW`s like you are a black eye to the WBTS..WBTS says pretend JW`s like you will die at armageddon..LOL!.....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit