I RENOUNCE MY ASSOCIATION WITH JWS

by REALNESS 109 Replies latest jw friends

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Well i did it.....but first i would like to say .........

The Truth: I am glad you admit the brothers in the wtbs are imperfect, however the things the wtbs has done is not a result of simple imperfection, it is blatant twisting of scripture and lies to protect the society, the acts the society has carried out are at best two faced and worst criminal. To imagine that Jehovah and more importantly jesus have choosen this disgusting thing to represent them is laughable, through the voice of Jehovah they have wrecked immense emotional damage on thousands of men, women and children with their twisting of scripture and their bizzare rendering of bible passages. Just imagine Jesus for a second.....now think of the wtbs....what do you get? We are supposed to have Jesus as our example, yet the wtbs is closer to the nazi party and hitler than jesus. So to answer your question yes i have imagined being in the "world", it may not be perfect but it beats living under the cloud of FALSE religion. You argue that because the "world" is also imperfect that it somehow makes the wtbs right....the Truth get real. The truth......

I know satan has caught me and your offer of help is a brave and heroic act, but save yourself i am doomed get OUT of here. Satan may have me The Truth, but hes not really that bad, at least when compared to the unholy oragnization jehovah appears to have choosen...i will take my chances. So will you and sword of jah please take these scriptures and shove them up your ass....at least until you understand what you are quoting and not representing a false religion..... you have no authority.

Sorry about that....

I made my annoucement, i thought i would be nervous but remained calm throughout. To be honest it wasent a big deal, no apostate talk or anything, just a few words to inform everyone of my decsion and the reasons for it. I stated that i was resigning as a member of Jehovahs wittnesses and would no longer be attending the meetings from this point forward. I then gave a breif explanation of my reasons for this. It was all rather surreal, time seemed to stand still, i looked at everybody but it was like i was somewhere else. I had been half expecting the mics to be cut, but it was such a surprise they just let it go, i departed the stage and left the hall, i had only took my bible with me that night i felt comftable knowing this was all i needed to have the truth.

Since then i have been contacted by the PO and have agreed to a meeting tomorrow at my house, i know whats coming, but view the jws as nothing now, they hold no authority over me what so ever.

To answer a question, i have one sister still in the truth, my mother and other sister fell away years ago, so i am lucky in that respect. This last weekend has been hectic but enjoyable and i am enjoying smoking again.

Long live cigarettes and alcohol.

The Real Realness.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Amazing. Welcome to the Real World. It's goo to have you with us.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Thank you for the update Realness. Some of us had our doubts, myself included. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

I like the way you handled it. Classy. I"m glad you have some family support on the outside. You'll probably make your sister think again as she wonders what went through your mind. Reconsider those cigs though, will ya?

Gamaliel

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    " I had been half expecting the mics to be cut, but it was such a surprise they just let it go, i departed the stage and left the hall...."

So, you cut the cord while on stage. You certainly deserve extra kudos for that one

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Realness: Here's a shot of Don Julio [Premium] Tequila in celebration!! \_/

• dedalus
    dedalus

AWESOME!

Dedalus

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Realness,so you announced it from the stage..LOL!..You must have shocked them..I know who they`ll be talking about for months to come.....OUTLAW

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

nice one realness, just dont have a cig with me, 'cos i'm constantly looking over my shoulder.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Realness:You have taken the first step as a free person. Beware of the PO and his BS! Say as little as possible to him. Give him little to latch on to. You are on your turf. You set the tone. Do not be timid or submissive to this man. He is just a man, nothing special, no power but what YOU give him. And give him NOTHING! I wish you peace. Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit