I RENOUNCE MY ASSOCIATION WITH JWS

by REALNESS 109 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Realness,I must say I'm happy for you.I understand you grasping for what ever you could to prove ,this "has to be the truth". I did that with myself for yrs before I left.It was more like an inner battle.

Your going to go threw many emountions,vent,vent ,vent and ask questions.Another thing,read the bible for yourself and with an open mind,with no wt crap beside you.

Take care and hugs to you.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Welcome to the real world.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

WELCOME REALIST!

You know bad associations lead to.......seems like this place became a useful habit for you. Congrats on finally getting REAL with life and my best wishes on a smooth exit.

Katie

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Congratulations!

MY husband would always argue with an elder when we were first studying about every point, (we should of done our own research) the elder then said " if what I say is 99 % right then the next thing I say would have to be right.

BadJerry would come right back and tell him," yes, BUT if I find the 1 % to be wrong then I have to assume every point after that is wrong and has to be questioned.

We started finding those questionable things early on last year, the way people were treated, the dat-line pedophile story and it just kept snowballing downhill after that. IN good conscience we could no longer be a part of an organization that was so twisted. And DA'd last Aug.

reading Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom by Ray Franz are two highly recommended books for you to look at. You can find them at www.commentarypress.com

best to you from BadJerry's significant other IMANALIENTO

• TheTRUTH
    TheTRUTH

well i can only say that reading post on this site is not the best thing you can do for your spirituallity - remember that even when jesus was here on earth people did not beleive him - even the jews denied him even coming - this is what this site is doing.

the people who post on this site are just like the people who tried to imprison jesus and falsely accused him. there is only one thing that everyone is right about on this website - THE BROTHERS IN THE WBTS OUR IMPERFECT - but imagine - if they make mistakes - imagine when your out in the world. do you think it will get better? THINK AGAIN.

Best wishes for you in the REAL WORLD - i hope it does go well for you. just remember what math. 7:13,14 and eph. 4:4,5 say about there is only one road to life - and what Matt. 24:3-14 and 2 Tim. 3:1-5 and Luke 17:26-30 where it talks about the "time of the end" -

• TheTRUTH
    TheTRUTH

also.. have you spoken with any other brothers about your concerns - sometimes we fail to realize how satan has a way of trapping us - and without help its hard to get out of this mess.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    well i can only say that reading post on this site is not the best thing you can do for your spirituallity

And yet you do it. Are you immune to the dangers of apostacy so often highlighted by the Watchtower Society?

the people who post on this site are just like the people who tried to imprison jesus and falsely accused him.

But you post on this site. How do you reconcile that fact with what you are taught about associating with apostates?

THE BROTHERS IN THE WBTS OUR IMPERFECT

That's their excuse for past failures, but try saying that their current teachings are flawed. See how long you remain in good standing.

imagine when your out in the world. do you think it will get better? THINK AGAIN.

Yes, think and think again because you'll have the freedom to do that in the real world. It's so much better than the Watchtower prison.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey to TheTRUTH.................

• TheTRUTH
    TheTRUTH

And yet you do it. Are you immune to the dangers of apostacy so often highlighted by the Watchtower Society?

no i am not. but i wouldnt have been read your post. then all this brother would have to base himself on would be bad advise from EX-JW's so of course He's only going to get one side of it.

But you post on this site. How do you reconcile that fact with what you are taught about associating with apostates?

its funny how i have consistantly noticed that most apostates only focus on technicalities. yes... i do post on this site. but no since i am not an apostate, and i am in Jehovahs Organization Im not against him and his teachings.

That's their excuse for past failures, but try saying that their current teachings are flawed. See how long you remain in good standing

again i will mention that the people inside WTBS are not perfect. so of course they will say things that are not correct at times and untill we are in the new system of things no one will be able to run things perfectly. yet WTBS are the closest to the truth. thats why they back everything with the bible.

and to xjw_b12 - well im here giving scriptures and your response is....... well less than eduacated. and helps me in beleiving what defend. TheTruth

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit