I RENOUNCE MY ASSOCIATION WITH JWS

by REALNESS 109 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey da troof.

Ya wouldn't want to mess with me.

If you are like all the men in the congregation, your pussy whipped, so I wouldn't have any trouble with you.

Don't let your mommy catch you in this site.

Go back under your rock and do the worm squirm.

cj of the kick ass class.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

TheTruth says: "now this confuses me though........ because one of EX-JW's arguements against the WTBS is that they control all witnesses and that they dont let us thinking freely.---------- well now that me and swordofjah are thinking for ourselfs and coming onto these discussions-----------(NOT LISTENING TO WTBS ACCORDING TO MOST ON THIS DISCUSSION)" You are not thinking freely to banter on and on about the Truth or what the JW's taught you with your posts. You are probably counting time as you reiterate the mind-numbing, rehearsed dialog of the JW's. Have you not read any of the other posts about why some of us decided to leave the witnesses? How they falsely predicted Armageddon THREE times? Or has the WTBTS forbidden you to read the newspaper in fear that you might discover they are hiding sexual predators??? Do some research on the origins of your faith! Then you will see the Truth!

"because your affraid of what we might say that will make you think twice about the choice you have made about leaving the TRUTH."

Let me reassure you hun, I am not afraid (oh and run a spell check before you post) I have no need to think twice about leaving the JW's and I have made an excellent personal decision to do so. So quit trying to re-convert me back to your beliefs! You ain't putten' the moldy cheese back in my macaroni!

"ok you and others who post on this site surprise me because another one of the claims you make about WTBS is that they judge people and that they actually hate hate towards any non-witness -------- and again and again all i hear is hateful words towards us JW's - so whats going on?"

I can't speak for everyone on the board, but I can tell what's going on with me... How am I suppose to feel love when none was shown to me or my family in ANY kingdom hall? When my family and I needed help the most, in prayer I asked for help and you know who was there to help? The Baptists and Born Agains, certainly not the JW's. The JW's were great for judging, gossiping, and being downright cruel. I have nothing but bitter feelings and years lost of my life because of the JW's.

"vocabulary since you have left the truth. again. give more and more reassurance to me and swordofjah that we really are defending the truth."

Alrighty then, you go and defend your truth somewhere else, we're all stocked up here....

• obiwan
    obiwan

Sorry about the newbie insult spunkychick...you go girl!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"You ain`t putten the mouldy cheese back in my macaronni!".. LOL!! ....Dam we have some spunky women on this board!..I like spunky women..LOL!.....OUTLAW

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    You dare call me judgemental and then judge me because I'm a JW, do you not see your own faulty thinking?

Yup. You're no better than I, and no worse. We're all bad guys one time or another, it's just that JWs are born into a structure that is built on control and abuse of power, so this lends a hand to bad people.

ash

• onacruse
    onacruse

Outlaw:

I like spunky women..LOL!..

Aren't you too busy herding your penguin beer-coolers to bother yourself with spunky women?

Craig

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey onacruise,all my penguin`s ran away..XenaWarrior`s got-em.She`s gonna look after them till I come down to Texas for an Apostofest.Then I`ll herd-em home....So in the mean time I`ve got to come up with a new plan for my ranch..What do you think of a Spunky Women Ranch?..LOL!.....OUTLAW

• jgnat
    jgnat

*sigh* another JW bites the dust. Truth and Sword are gnashing their teeth, and Stinky and I are bereft of opponents. So sad. And I had come up with such a good topic for the next debate. What do you think of "Is the Pope Really That Bad?"

Hey, Realness! Welcome! A whole new world has opened up, and I hope you hang with us for a while as you discover it.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear Truth and Sword: Resistance in futile...you will be us soon enough! Me thinks you protest too much! Maverick

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Bwahaaaaaaa OUTLAW!

What do you think of a Spunky Women Ranch?.

Might as well figure on NO BEER on that ranch eh pard?

Katie (of the can't get the picture of the penguin beer warmer outa my head class.......make it stop!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit