Roll Call for the benefit of Newbies and Lurkers. In One Sentence tell why you left the Org.

by Wasanelder Once 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Understanding that the fruits by which to judge an organization is first and foremost, the love it shows, its actions; not its teachings.
  • millie210
    millie210

I saw a massive miscarriage of justice, just knew it would be corrected by the "higher ups" and found I was completely wrong - about everything.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    The GB are not inspired and do not perform miracles, yet, they demand the same unquestionable authority as Moses and even Jesus.
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    They keep saying they are imperfect, yet, never acknowledge or take ownership of any mistake or wrong they have committed.
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

*** Sorry I wrote three sentences... I was aware of a lot of things for many years, but it seems I got to understand the three things I mentioned above all at once and I just had to leave. So, there was not just one reason.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Let’s review: It’s a cult!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I saw the GB of the WTS. were false prophets running their own publishing house, false doctrines and proclamations established to enhance the proliferation of literature (1980)

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Lack of love towards local refugees and corruption amongst the elders so they benefitted themselves not the congregation as a whole.

• JeffT
    JeffT

False prophecy and the ban on higher education based on those false prophecies.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I found out what a creep and charlatan Rutherford was, the man who headed the organization in 1919 when Jesus supposedly chose the religion out of all others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit