Roll Call for the benefit of Newbies and Lurkers. In One Sentence tell why you left the Org.

by Wasanelder Once 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

When I finally realized that after 100 years of "Witnessing" to only about a third of the earths population that the vast majority of people they "witnessed" too ,had no idea what they were talking about.

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

Me, an imperfect human being could not murder seven billion people over an argument concerning who’s boss, so how could a loving God?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Elders interfering in everything I do and the religion focusing on NOT living in the moment but for some future event that may or not come in my life time and even then I may or may not get there despite trying my best.

• freddo
    freddo

Unwritten rules and regulations always rankled but were trumped by the "generation" false prophecies; the A.R.C. sealed the deal.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

The GB cannot prove they are the faithful and discreet slave chosen in 1919 since the IBS at the time believed the FDS was Russell.

• Giordano
    Giordano

To believe in the Blood ban and Armageddon means you are a member of a doomsday cult......nothing more.... nothing less.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Left due to lack of love and hypocrisy and stayed out when we learned TTATT.

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Left when I realized it was an American man made religion

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

I left coz of the lies I found In their dates for 607ce and 1914, their failed prophecies, how they treat people and I couldn't support or draw people into an organisation that protects paedophiles and abusive partners.

Wish I could ask for my money back!

• Tara N Seals
    Tara N Seals

I left WT because they took away our Lord and wouldn't say where they placed Him.

(Roughly paraphrasing Mary of Magdala)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit