Roll Call for the benefit of Newbies and Lurkers. In One Sentence tell why you left the Org.

by Wasanelder Once 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

I exited due to injustices from elders committed towards myself and others in the organization and discovered there is no such thing as " holy spirit " appointing these men to their positions

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I hated the restrictions, the control and the hypocrisy.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I found that 1914 was utter bullcrap, and then the whole JW "theology" fell apart.

That was over ten years ago.

I wish I had actually listened to an XJW who was a workmate of mine who said about 25 years ago ; "It's all a load of bollocks isn't it ?".

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    In One Sentence tell us why you left the Org - I left because I was stuck in dead-end jobs, had no further education and realised it was all the Org's fault.
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Gilead exposed to me the flip-flopping hypocritical rot of their leadership

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's a stinking crock of shit from the top down!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I no longer believed.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

The religion wanted me to ignore kindness, giving to charity, evolution and my own personal happiness.

• contramundum
    contramundum

Realising the org cared more about outward appearance than people, followed by discovering the hypocrisy and false teachings.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Planned my ‘fade’ after the 1995 Generation teaching, but was PIMO after receiving bad treatment because I was a single Working woman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit