'You didn't fire a warning shot soon enough!'

by William Penwell 148 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Jelly, Tyydyy, you know what, I'm just going to say it, you both don't deserve to be a member of the human race.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Hound,

you both don't deserve to be a member of the human race

If you were of superior strength and intelligence you might even be able to consider that a possiblity but since you simply couldn't be either I suppose that was merely the dreams and rantings of a tortured soul. May you be at peace.

TimB

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    If you were of superior strength and intelligence you might even be able to consider that a possiblity but since you simply couldn't be either I suppose that was merely the dreams and rantings of a tortured soul. May you be at peace.

I'm superior to you in at least intelligence, I don't follow a leader with a low IQ.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Ah,

Trolla-Hound is up to his old shenanigans again, eh? Nice to see he didn't let the side down while I was away.

Twerp.

CZAR

• Simon
    Simon
    Hopefully they soldiers didnt use radioactive bullets, if they had the kids might have mutated into 'flipper babies'.

jelly: You're comments are completely out of order and insensitive to the tragic loss of life. Would you like to hear people talling Sep 11 jokes? I suspect not.

• dubla
    dubla
    I wonder how the bushtonians would feel, if this is how the police treated civilians here.

um...they do. would you like me to dig up a list of police "accidents"? aa

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ah,

Trolla-Hound is up to his old shenanigans again, eh? Nice to see he didn't let the side down while I was away.

Twerp.

CZAR

I didn't say sqaut to you, idiot.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    um...they do. would you like me to dig up a list of police "accidents"?

Really? Show proof of any innocent people getting shot at road blocks, by police.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I think it was funny, bushes speech this morning. "uhhh <look of confusion> members of our military farce er force..." Freudian slip?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    jelly: You're comments are completely out of order and insensitive to the tragic loss of life. Would you like to hear people talling Sep 11 jokes? I suspect not.

Maybe its because some think that American lives are woth more than Iraqi lives.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit