Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Thank you DT. All good stuff, I will keep trying to combine everyones thoughts into a cohesive plan.

As for any logo it should be simple. Black and white and send a message behind the Mission. That even those that are censored will find a way to be heard.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Pete Zahut: That's good, "DF send a thank you card or letter".LOL
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

My previous pissing contests with some of you aside, this might be effective, for the 8/8 campaign. If not already brought up:

• an 8/8 website, with easy access to all the forms/templates mentioned above.

* have 'promotional' flyers and wallet sized business cards which can be printed out, and anonymously left in the KH, assembly hall, or convention hall restrooms, or on seat-backs, or car windshields. Keep 'em simple, and include the slogan "8/8...don't hesitate," or something catchy & easy to remember.

* put web address on these flyers.

Note: I'm not a witness, but do have family in. So, I'm just as motivated as many of you. Out.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Thank you boeing, Cappy is conceptualizing a pledge site.

And I agree that the date should be promoted relentlessly to give it legs. Everywhere it can be included.

And for ones like you I thought the fourth letter would be good, that you will work with those silenced to help people wake up.

Thank you

8/8 should begin showing up randomly throughout the apostate world.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

How about ...

For those less familiar with the verb "to forgo", the synonyms are: To give up, to waive, to part with, to swear off, to abandon.

Eden

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I have thought about using elements of their logo, but we may catch heat from trademark attorneys
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

The letter type isn't the same, the lack of the dot doesn't imply the .org brand, and the blue background is a different blue. What's to complaint about ? ;)

Eden

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I have been very busy lately actually living and enjoying life so I have posted almost nothing, but this idea is a gem so here I am!

8/8 I won't hesitate!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I had personal experience with a crazy law suit from an enormous corporation. You never know.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

When I created the name and logo for my company and registered the brand name and trademark in my tiny country, I received several threatening emails from a big international law firm representing a corporation in the US intimidating me to desist from it or else be sued. I didn't backed up and the local trademark office upheld my case. I won, and they had to pay all legal fees. I then offered to sell them the brand and trademark for a ridiculous amount of money, since they were so eager to protect their brand. They never replied ever since.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit