Disassociate

Disband

and so on

• EdenOne
    EdenOne
    8/8 JW Detox
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

No! No! Let the blind lead the blind. Those souls will be on their heads come judgment day. When the follower here explains how they were duped by hatred, God can answer, ignorance is no defensive for the crime commented against me. You people call the WTS and JW’s a cult while you advocate cult like traits within this forum and your own rank and file, psychology anyone.

EXJW’s and Opposers, you claim being happy while still being imprisoned within you own condemnation. Pick today's date for your senseless hypothetical, or have you lost touch with reality, you can’t figure what to say anymore.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I can figure out what to say

FOAD

Now I know for sure this thread is awesome when one of the preeminent cult apologists shows up

We must be doing something right folks

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I can figure out what to say
    FOAD

lolz

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

You are right SimonSays, I repent and return to the desert god, I would have never seen the light without your contribution thank you, jesus thanks you, jehobie thanks you, the gb thanks you...

• flipper
    flipper

Simonsays seems a bit distressed.

I suppose the wt sycophant lurkers will soothe themselves by ratting this stuff out to "Mother".

Oh, dear! What ever shall we do?Keep on keepin' on, that's what!

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

I accidentally 'liked' SimonSays' post - sorry about that ;)

It does appear this cause will have an effect! :)

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

FOAD: freemindfade

Psychology 101

FOAD that speaks volumes to the person saying it rather than, to the one receiving your pervasive rant.

Cappytan lolz

But you are correct, you people are laughable.

Now I know for sure this thread is awesome when one of the preeminent cult apologists shows up

We must be doing something right folks freeminfade

no that’s one of the reasons I join in when I need a good laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit