Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Why limit this to new dissociate's why not a letter of reaffirmation of disassociation or disfellowshipping saying thanks I'll never be back. It's a long time to 8/8/16 so lots of time to throw out ideas.
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

A couple of thoughts to contribute to the mix of ideas coming in...

About the headline...

To me, "8/8 world wide disassociate" is a bit of a mouthful and does not flow so easily when spoken.

The shorter "8/8 Disassociate" is rhythmic and alliterative and sounds much punchier and stronger IMHO.

Just to be clear I'm reading this aloud as "Eight Eight Disassociate".

As I write that I'm imagining a crowd of people quietly chanting this and building up to a crescendo... :)

About a possible logo...

Disassociate. If you're thinking of a logo I could see a graphics designer playing with the 'ss' and stylising these as 8's.

• All for show
    All for show

I like the feel of this. It seems to pretty much be anonymous for the majority. I hope we can clear this up to the people being confused saying 'don't DA' and 'beware of the repercussions'. I get the sense most want this anonymous and thus our increased frustration. I am able to send hundreds, heck, I will send it to all the local halls in my area. HA.

I feel like 8/8/16 is SO far away, I would rather do it sooner than later. Seems like a good idea now, then life happens, and many of us will have new battles. Perhaps I am the lone ranger on this one?

Also, where do we find the kingdom hall mailing addresses? In my area they are PO Boxes not the KH physical address.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Truth seeker that is in there. You can pick one of 4 to include as many as possible. Real da. Anonymous ds. Renewed da. And never baptized da.

I don't think it's just a letter. I think this is saying I, an individual no longer am a jehovahs witness. When a "worldly" person asks I say I am not. I only let you the organization believe I am. I think it carries more than a letter. It's a statement even if just to us f-ck them. Yes we want to rock their boat. But for those of us who long to da. We can feel what it's like. It make give us some peace. It may make us realize we should just carry it out for real. Who knows. It's a cause.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    freemindfade: The silent will speak The sleeping will awake

I think there's something very powerful in the use of the word 'silent'. Putting them on notice that people are present but choosing to be silent is a powerful message to send through the ranks.

There's power in anonymity. And we also know how WT hates Anonymous.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Somewhere we should dedicate it to those early ones that had courage and paid for it. Ray Franz. Barbara Anderson. We owe them a lot.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    I like "Disassociate on 8/8"
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Petraglyph

Yes... the censored can fins other ways to make noise.

And I'll take the worldwide out

And let's make that guerrilla anti-theocratic warfare not gorilla. Thanks cappy for pointing that out.

"I'm not a smart man jenny"-forest gump

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    All for show

I hear what you are saying about the time frame, but I think this gives us time to make a real campaign to go viral. Also I have a feeling much more dissent and embarrassment are on the horizon for the borg in the next 10 months, some of us may go from anonymous to real deal DA in that time.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I also suggest the following names:

"We Dissociate!"

"Witness no more!"

"JW Insurgency 2016"

"Goodbye, Watchtower!"

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit