Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Steel
    Steel

The reason the CDC is recommending wearing a mask after getting the vaccine is.

1. This first generation of vaccines will most likely just tread covid symptoms, not the transmission of the disease. You can get the vaccine and still get other people sick.

2. There is no way of telling who has had the vaccine from just assholes who done care about the safety of those around them.

Its a public health issue, not a political one. If you don’t like it , guess what , it sucks just as much for us people whom believe in following the rules.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains
    Oh my sweet lord. I cant believe there are so many people out there who still don't believe in covid 19, despite the evidence all over the entire world 🙄
  • minimus
    minimus

Covid is probably always going to be around but it appears that it is not necessarily a promise of death like it was when it first came out. It’s diminishing.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Correct Minimus and to add to that the effectual harm this virus can cause is going to be lowered substantially, even more so if a vaccine gets developed that is 100% effective.

The dark cloud this virus has put over humanity is about to be lifted .... good riddance.

I'm planning a good bye Covid party in the near future.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Masks don't work. Look it up. Google "masks don't work scientific studies". Seven randomized controlled tests over 11 years. They are effective to a point if you are symptomatic as the the coughing & sneezing encapsulate the covid in droplets. Unfortunately, most people who are in public are asymptomatic; no coughing or sneezing. The virus is 1 to 2 microns in diameter. If you have facial hair, the masks don't work. If you are old with creases in your face, the masks don't work. If you glasses fog up, the masks don't work. Also, in America you have the right to defend yourself. You feel safer wearing a mask? Go right ahead, that's your right. You have no right to demand others wear a mask. After all, the mask on your face is protecting you right? Hell, feel free to wear a Level A hazmat spacesuit. That's your right of self defense.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

The biggest planed-demic in all of History!!

The Spanish flu back in the early 1900 killed somewhere between 20 to 100 million people out of the world's population of just under 2 billion.

To date just under 2 million people out of 8 billion have died from the china flu, a gift to "resident biden" to help get him elected and cripple the world!

The news people here are no longer urging people to be tested for the china flu, like they were just two month's ago, and most of the places that were set up to do the test have just gone away here!!!

• Steel
    Steel

if there was no benefit to masking , nearly ever single health care worker in the US would have contracted covid.

I think a person just needs to look at the data coming out of Asian counties where compliance is nearly 100 percent .

The anti masking movement is sadly just a self fulfilling prediction.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

it sucks just as much for us people whom believe in following the rules.

Yeah, it really sucked for the Jews who believed in following the rules in WWII Germany too. But hey, the governments will always says and does what is best for their citizens do they not?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I cant believe there are so many people out there who still don't believe in covid 19,

I cannot believe there so many people who equate a person not wanting to be a perpetual ward of the nanny state, and dance like wooden puppets every time the governments pull the strings of control, with not believing that COVID exists. It does, just not to the level of panic and fear and every tightening control over citizens that the governments have used it for.

• Steel
    Steel

Good God

Comparing wearing a mask to dying in the holocaust . Please tell me you are just a troll. No one could possibly be that stupid.

Anyone other unfair laws you would like to share with us?

drunk driving laws?

having to put sprinklers in commercial building ?

incest laws?

sex with animals?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit