Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• JWPrince
    JWPrince

If you want to wear one and stay home, do it. As far as I'm concerned, this thing was all over as soon as Biden won the rigged election. Get your shot and go live your life.

• minimus
    minimus

My friend is visiting Clearwater Florida this week. He says everyone is enjoying the 80 degree heat and no one wears a mask. He said he wants to move down there.

• NotNew
    NotNew

minimus..

We live in Port Charlotte Fl. south of Clearwater and have't wore a mask in any store since the beginning of this FEAR MONGERING...and our NO MASK MANDATE state has one of the best stats.

• minimus
    minimus

To some people that would sound like sacrilege

• Steel
    Steel

You do realize if Florida was its own country , it would have the 17th highest death total in the world. It literally has most European countries beat by a long shot.

It’s weird how cheap life is in the US.

• minimus
    minimus

Funny. Florida isn’t a country.

• Steel
    Steel

Too bad the people of Florida weren’t all 6 week old fetuses then we all really care about there safety.

• NotNew
    NotNew

@Steel...it's sad you are unable to see how silly and meaningless your words are…

You seem to "parrot" what you hear on TV, FB, and other social media.… this weakens you from being able to present an argument related to the topic at hand...MASK/OFF... not the (unrelated) STRAWMAN tactics you are using.

I will waste zero time on you from now on..."Feind"...SOMETIMES you need to let the purposely clueless sheep follow each others over the cliff..

• jhine
    jhine

Just out of interest is it only ex JW Americans who are anti-mask ?

Jan

• Steel
    Steel

Something that has always bugged me about the WTS was the sense of entitlement.

Can’t join the army , yet get to live under the protection of an army in a secular free society.

Higher education is wrong but sure have no problem visiting the doctor , lawyer , engineer etc etc.

Now we don’t trust what public health officials are telling us but have no problem running to hospital when you suddenly can’t start breathing.

Humans are narcissistic , selfish and stupid creatures. This place saddens me because it makes me realize the WTS will never run out of idiots to peddle there nonsense.

Next Avengers movie I cheer for thanos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit