Say goodbye...Armaggedon 15/ 05/ 03

by refiners fire 100 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse

Today's the day then...

will it help to put some tinfoil on my head do ya think?

If it happens at least I won't have to get up and go to work tomorrow, but it'll bugger the weekend I suppose.

• shamus
    shamus

Nice knowing you all.... I have been curled up in a ball crying all day... now that the end is here, what are we to do???

Goodbye!!! (sniff)

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well since this is it...I shot JFK!!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

in case it might lead to mass hysteria, tonight is a lunar elipse that is referred to as a blood moon because of the red color the moon reflects back to earth during the eclipse. So in case anyone is looking for any red planets tonight---it is the moon that will be red.

Ravyn

• free will
    free will

hmmm....i just got a connection refused at zetatalk. i guess nobody's home. on their way to minnesota i guess.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This just in ....

ZETA has just released a statement. Apparently the end did come this afternoon, May 15, at 1:13 p.m. However no one noticed because it was invisible. We must now wait for their second coming, which will be in 70 or 80 years.

They did ask us all to warn the people of Earth. They said the best way to warn was to get up early on a Saturday morning, dress in 1950s style clothing and go door to door warning people. They also said it is best to have a smug and self-righteous attitude towards all those people we find.

You have been warned.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    They did ask us all to warn the people of Earth. They said the best way to warn was to get up early on a Saturday morning, dress in 1950s style clothing and go door to door warning people. They also said it is best to have a smug and self-righteous attitude towards all those people we find.

You have been warned.

LMAO. Sound like the modus operandi of any group we know?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hmmmmm Thunder and I boffed all night for NOTHING we thought the end was near

<Thunder says maybe the site is down 'cause the were raptured LOL>

• SYN
    SYN

Damn, don't you hate it when you wake up in the morning and your eyeballs explode out of their sockets? That's just a plain bad start to the day!

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

You bunch of non-believers.

Well, I saw it, whatever it was we were supposed to be looking out for - it just bounced off the stratosphere right above our house.

And yes, I wouldn't go anywhere without a double layer of tinfoil on the cranium.

refiners - you still continue to be of concern for me

cheeses - who thinks there actually are some Zetans posting on this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit