Say goodbye...Armaggedon 15/ 05/ 03

by refiners fire 100 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ive been looking at an interesting Site by a woman who receives transmissions from aliens called the Zeta. Apparently the World as we know it will end May 15 th when Planet Nibiru / Marduk passes so close to our earth that an apocalypse will occur. It last passed by when the Noachian flood occurred.

Regarding pinning down the EXACT DAY and HOUR of the end of all things, there is a BIT of flexibility. Though currently the Zeta hold that it will be 15 May. The zeta explain:

QUOTE: “…Regarding the accuracy of our prediction, late spring, early summer, in the year 2003. This cannot be pinned down to the day. Where the comet and the Earth are interacting, and in proximity of each other, the exact moment of slippage is determined by many things. The exact placement of the continents when the Earth's rotation slows to a stop. How much the inner core of the Earth churns before the crust of the Earth slips. These are matters that one cannot predict exactly, as there are too many variables at play. The comet will be visible to the eye for approximately 7.3 weeks, certainly no less than 43 days, prior to the great gravitational and magnetic disruption we have described.The comet is already known and visible to your government, and others…. We have chosen to warn people. Those who wish to act can do so. Those who chose to ignore have made their choice for themselves and their loved ones. Those who cannot act, due to a lack of capacity, can make their peace….”

About the effects of Nibirus close passage there is a volume of information on the website:

QUOTE: “…..a world-wide cataclysm, of massive proportions, will strike the Earth in the year 2003. The cause of this natural event will be a monster planet, known to the ancients but as yet undiscovered by modern man, which will pass very near the earth as part of its normal 3,600 year orbit around the sun. The ancient’s called this monster the 12th Planet, and as this magnetic giant passes by, it will force our North and South Poles to rotate 90 degrees. The shifting poles will drag the Earth's crust with them, ultimately producing a new global map in a matter of hours in a massive cataclysm affecting all life on earth….”

The end will be accompanied by lightnings, earthquakes, tidal waves. These terrors are discussed at length, on the subject of “firestorms” the site tells us:

QUOTE: “….The cataclysms come with geological upheavals volcanic eruptions, some parts of the Earth heating up to fiery temperatures, and in some cases fire storms from the sky. These fire storms are caused by reactions of atmospheric gasses to the Turmoil going on. Petrocarbons are in essence created, due to the flashes of lightning and intense heat due to passage over open volcanoes, and these petrocarbons rain down, afire, at times. With the atmosphere scattered, chemicals in the comet's tail similar to your petrol chemicals do not flash in a quick consummation into water and carbon dioxide, but descend close to the surface of the Earth before bursting into flame. A fire storm, killing all beneath it. All this has been reported in ancient times, as humans observed accompaniments to the cataclysms….”

Of course, there IS a way to avoid all this, there are “Safe locations” upon the earth. Where approximately 600 million advanced souls will be preserved. The rest….bye bye. http://www.zetatalk.com

• myself
    myself
    Apparently the World as we know it will end May 15 th

Well that is entirely unfair. I have a milestone birthday coming about three weeks after that. Maybe I should have my party tomorrow instead.

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
    snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
    Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
    serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
    it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, Ladder
    start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
    in a fire, representing seven games, a government
    for hire and a combat site. Left of west and coming in
    a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck. Team
    by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
    Look at that low playing! Fine, then. Uh oh,
    overflow, population, common food, but it'll do. Save
    yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
    listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
    the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
    patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
    psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
    It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign
    towers. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself
    churn. Locking in, uniforming, book burning, blood
    letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
    Light a candle, light a votive. Step down, step down.
    Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no
    fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear! A tournament,
    tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions,
    offer me alternatives and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental
    drift divide. Mountains sit in a line, Leonard
    Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester
    Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You
    symbiotic, patriotic, slam book neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel
    fine...fine...

(It's time I had some time alone)

(Copyright © R.E.M./Athens Ltd.)

Back to "Eponymous" songs

Back to R.E.M. albums

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well Myself...there WILL be 600 million survivors in the safe areas. your chances are ...well....they are Poor to Fair. It COULD be worse.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

When I was a teenager in the 60's I remember some similiar pridiction by some 'fringe' group somewhere. They predicted a date for the end of the world... people started gathering... it made all the newspapers. The weekend that the 'end' was supposed to happen, I distinctly remember people traveling to Las Vegas - the place was jam packed with visitors, and that was during the off season.

• Azalo
    Azalo

wasnt there some wacko group that predicted the end was coming in 1975??

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Oklahoma appears to be about the safest place in America. Niagra Falls will be okay too. The site has extensive advice about preparations for the cataclysm.

QUOTE: "..Oklahoma will find those awash from Texas on their shores, as they will be a shore from the sloshing of the Gulf. Many in Texas will flee north, and the current trend in Texas is to turn the state into a prison camp. All areas that border on the exodus zone should not be considered prime territory, as they will be inundated with frightened and poorly prepared people. If you wish to be a source of strength, a seed bed for renewal, don't get in the heavy traffic lanes...."

Minnesota will survive the earthquakes etc, but apparently there will be a lot of gun totting survivalists to cope with:

QUOTE: "...The midwestern states bordering Canada will find themselves in an optimal location following the pole shift. With an elevation well above the point that flooding from melted poles will encompass, and in an area that will be unaffected by continental tears, mountain building, or the repeated earthquakes that life on a fault line can bring, these heartland states will find themselves picking up the pieces relatively easily after the shift. The climate will improve, becoming milder, and the soil in these border states is deep and fertile. The major problem survivors will face is infraction as the date of passage approaches, and militant groups look for new locations to establish strongholds. If democratic practices are defended, and would-be dictatorships resisted, this part of the world should find itself able to help other parts of the world "

Critical times are coming.

• neyank
    neyank

Hi refiner,

Zeta Talk is an interesting site. Eh?

I don't know how much if any of it I believe but it sure does make for some interesting reading.

There are a lot of sites that discuss Niburu.

Some say it will pass by around 2012.

If it's true, that would explain alot of things.

And if it's true, we're in for one heck of a bumpy ride.

neyank

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ne.

I thought it was one of the best sites Ive looked at recently pertaining to alien stuff and channelled information. Which is why I put it up.

• SYN
    SYN

What a load of crod!

QUOTE: “…Regarding the accuracy of our prediction, late spring, early summer, in the year 2003. This cannot be pinned down to the day. Where the comet and the Earth are interacting, and in proximity of each other, the exact moment of slippage is determined by many things. The exact placement of the continents when the Earth's rotation slows to a stop.

Right, so where's all the angular momentum of the planet going to go? That's a lot of energy that's not being taken into account. How exactly could another gravitational body (no matter how large) stop the rotation of Earth? Unless I haven't been studying physics properly, there is no quick way for this to happen! And even if it did happen quickly, the planet would be torn apart!

How much the inner core of the Earth churns before the crust of the Earth slips. These are matters that one cannot predict exactly, as there are too many variables at play.

If the crust "slips", we're ALL screwed. LOL. Nothing above BACTERIA will survive, and odds-on not even that!

The comet will be visible to the eye for approximately 7.3 weeks, certainly no less than 43 days, prior to the great gravitational and magnetic disruption we have described.

Which means it should already be easily visible to all the millions of amateur astronomers of the world. It's a conspiracy!

The comet is already known and visible to your government, and others…. We have chosen to warn people. Those who wish to act can do so. Those who chose to ignore have made their choice for themselves and their loved ones. Those who cannot act, due to a lack of capacity, can make their peace….”

Time to go to Vegas, I guess.

QUOTE: “…..a world-wide cataclysm, of massive proportions, will strike the Earth in the year 2003. The cause of this natural event will be a monster planet, known to the ancients but as yet undiscovered by modern man, which will pass very near the earth as part of its normal 3,600 year orbit around the sun. The ancient’s called this monster the 12th Planet, and as this magnetic giant passes by, it will force our North and South Poles to rotate 90 degrees. The shifting poles will drag the Earth's crust with them, ultimately producing a new global map in a matter of hours in a massive cataclysm affecting all life on earth….”

These people are obviously not aware of the true nature of Earth's magnetic field. "North" and "South" poles are really just used as a generalization for a much more complex problem involving the dynamics of molten iron, and these people are obviously not aware of this fact. Pity, really. I honestly think all these people should crack open a basic Physics textbook, and possibly some geological books too. They should also do a bit of digging, so that they too can see that the Earth's poles have "flipped" lots of times in the past, without the aid of Nibiru, or any other mythical planets!

Good grief. Thanks for the interesting post, RF! It was fun taking it apart...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit