Say goodbye...Armaggedon 15/ 05/ 03

by refiners fire 100 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

All will be aware of it, though most will discount its presence.
    That explains everything. Its all happening just as the big head said, we're all just ignoring it.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

not only is the god of the WTS a prankster(1914,25,75 etc), but the zeta's are aswell! these gods love messing with our heads dont they? perhaps these so called zetas should come down to earth and get into a human body and see what it is like. within 10 mins they'll be ordering takeout pizza and watching a soap opera.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yes Brothers/Sisters that last quote I put up reads like its a direct transpose from "Jehovahs Witnesses in the Divine Purpose" pages 52 - 55.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Some people like the taste of shoe leather??????

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

ESTEE

• SYN
    SYN

The TRUTH must be known.

Miss ZetaQuack was actually right all along.

A large, mysterious object has been sighted, by Yours Truly. Scientists are incredibly concerned, and as we speak NASA is busy with an attempted coverup, something along the lines of "We must've blinked at just the wrong moment".

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Syn. You sen that film ZARDOZ ?? Reminds me of that Giant stone head the "God" dwelt within. Which reminds me, I really must check Nancys site to see whether shes claimed "invisibility" yet.

• jerome
    jerome

Hey everybody its been a while. I think I heard about this on the news. Was may 15th a thursday?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Jerome, my brain is too fried from excessive sun and surf to calculate anything mathematical. I can however state that Nancy Lieder has totally withdrawn from public posting as of May 30th due to "Enemies" disrupting her forums. They have even, allegedly, gone so far as to masquerade, posting false information as HER.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The "Channel" interviewed on Lou Gentile Radio on Friday night. Dont you wish you could get the GB up in front of the microphone??

QUOTE:

Gentile: Ok, I have a question for the Zetas.

Lieder: OK

Gentile: And I want them to, this particular question, I think, they
    owe it to the people, so that the people aren't distraugyt and think
    that , uh, that they're crazy.

Lieder: Alright.

Gentile: And, I think that the Zetas should answer it as quickly as
    they possibly can...

(Channel) Lieder: Your question is?

Gentile: ..without any possible delay. And if they are, because it
    sounds like they're very knowledgable, sounds like they're very
    intelligent.... correct? I mean...

Lieder: Are you still fishing for this proof that they exist?

Gentile" I...

Lieder: Is that what you're aiming for here?

Gentile: Nancy, these people want to see it, these people want to see
    the proof. And I think this is a very easy test to see if these Zetas
    are who they say they are, because they should rattle this right off.

Lieder: OK...so....

Gentile: Because they're quick to answer everything else.

Lieder: OK.. And you just posed the question and I'm supposed to
    answer it...

Gentile: No... no,no,no.... I'm going to pose the question.

Lieder: Alright, and the question is?

Gentilie: The question is, I need to know the answer... to 789 times
    456.. ( 789x456=? )

Lieder: Oh... This is Zetatalk. Our translator does not speak Greek.
    She doesn't speak fast very well either.. nor does she speak Russian.
    Umm, unfortunately, um, you have asked her to translate math. And,
    this would take a while for the concept of this to form in her mind....

Oh dear.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    Marduk? Wasn't there a middle-eastern god named Marduk? I think he was Jehovah's brother, wasn't he?

Marduk

Marduk, literal meaning "bull calf of the sun," the son of Ea, apparently a god of magic and incantations from early times. This double-headed sun god was given the epithet Bel, "lord" and identified with Enlil, especially he assumed the leadership of the Babylonian pantheon during the cosmis struggle with Tiamat, the sea-dragon of the salt-water ocean. Marduk, appointed as the celestial champion, slew Tiamat, fastened the tablets of destiny on his own breast, and created a new world order that included humankind. This is a paradoxical creation myth: for the chaos-monster, though slain and dismembered remained the body of the universe and was manifest in her children, the gods and goddess from whom Bel-Marduk received homage.

Marduk informed the assembly of gods that the center of the cosmis universe was Babylon where he had built a luxurious house. His prominence in Mesopotamian religion and his wide influence on Canaanite mythology was entirely due to the political and economic influence on the city, which became dominant following the Sumerian power decline.

There was a large henotheistic tendency at work in the Assyrio-Babylonian pantheon so that a large number of deities were treated as manifestations of Marduk: he assumed fifty names. His consort was Sarpanitu, the shining one, the planet Venus. The great festival of the god at the spring equinox was called zagmuk, the beginning of the year, when his resurrection occurred in Esagila, the house that lifts up its head. Nonetheless, King Mursilis I, who led Hittite warriors on a successful raid on Babylon about 1590 BC, robbed this shrine of the sacred image. A.G.H.

Source:

Cotterell, Arthur, A Dictionary of World Mythology, New York, G. P. Putman's Sons, 1980, p. 38

****************************************************************************************************************

Has anyone else read Twain's A Connecticuit Yankee in King Arthur's Court? (one of my favorites as a kid) In it, the hero (called The Boss) attempts to debunk a 'psychic' who fooled the common people into thinking he could tell them what the king or Merlin or somebody was doing right at that time (sort of a medieval version of the Enquirer). The Boss says to this person, in front of a crowd "OK, tell me how many fingers I'm holding up behind my back." The explanation is given that he can only see what 'important, royal or famous' people are doing (and, coincidentally, seeing as his audience are peasants, he'll never get caught in a lie). So, con men can always spin some sort of excuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit