Say goodbye...Armaggedon 15/ 05/ 03

by refiners fire 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Where is You Know when you need him?

After all, the aliens called the Zeta make predictions very similar to those made by the Watchtower Society in years past. They seem to be capable of pinpointing down to the exact year and season when the world will end.

Remember, compliments to Farkel, prophecies by religious fanatics are all "Bible-based (TM)"

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Where is You Know when you need him?

After all, the aliens called the Zeta make predictions very similar to those made by the Watchtower Society in years past. They seem to be capable of pinpointing down to the exact year and season when the world will end.

Remember, compliments to Farkel, prophecies by religious fanatics are all "Bible-based (TM)"

• teejay
    teejay

Refiners,

I'm afraid that you should have not run ahead with the Zetans prophecy and read into it more than was there. Will you never learn?

You said they said, "May, 2003." What they REALLY said was May, 3002 . Sheeesh! Can't you people EVER get it right?

• Satanus
    Satanus

When it doesn't happen, will this fruitbat pack her bags and go away, or should the white coated docs be sent after her? There should be special swat teams to handle fruitbats whose predictions don't come down on time.

SS

• JeffT
    JeffT

Actually, they've already missed one. The original date was sometime in April. I'll try to find the reference. Sound familiar?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yay! YAY!

It's tomorrow! Tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day a-wayyyyyyyyyy!!!

Buh bye, everyone! It's been real, and it's been fun...

• Lord Zagato
    Lord Zagato

Is this person somehow connected to Scientology? Seriously, it is May 15, still a whole day to go (at least here), but I'll yawn over this one...

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

*Off to eat as much chocolate as humanly possible.....*

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"Is this person somehow connected to Scientology? Seriously, it is May 15, still a whole day to go (at least here), "

Lord Zagota, are you related to Xemu in any way? Just curiopus here/ I hear one og the signrs that Nibiru is in passage is that peoiple become confuised and that this is espercially manisfested in spelling errors anf garbled speech.The brain pattermns becomne confused by the radiaytions thjet the planet Nibiru is emitting as it passes close by the earth.

Myself, at present, I see no evodeences of these....evideences as occuring..

• SYN
    SYN

Refiners, cool thread, thanks for the bump and the laugh.

BTW, you should examine your grammer with some care, methinks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit