Say goodbye...Armaggedon 15/ 05/ 03

by refiners fire 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
  • Abaddon
    Abaddon

God, it's amazing what people believe isn't it? I mean, that suddenly God will lift up the faithful in Rapture... no... destroy the wicked in Arma... no, that wasn't it... oh yeah, Planet X, because X, like, marks the spot, and is why it appears in the sky as a cross...

SYN: I agree with your blow by blow...

the vast angular momentum of Earth has to go somewhere. I wonder where the Nibiruans plan to put it

The physics geek in me find this achingly funny. Actually that whole file threatened the security of my sphincters. Put on a Monty Python voice;

"RIght, who's got the angular momentum? Come on now, it must be here somewhere! You! Boy! Turn out your pockets! No? Okay, well, I'm going to turn my back for precisely ONE minute, and when I turn around I expect the Earth to be rotating again. If it isn't, you're all in detention!"

Of course, now I've started thinking about angular momentum it would be fun to have a discussion about how teleportation from spot on a planet to another would cause all sorts of problems, let alone from orbit to planet surface (clue for non geeks; unless you have a 'valve' in the technology of a teleportation device, when you arrive at the co-ordinates you are beamed to you will be moving in the direction and at the speed you were travelling at when you left the place you were beamed from, even if you didn't seem to be moving in your subjective frame of reference. This would be at the very least unpleasent, and probably lethal (compare geosynchronous orbital veloicity with the speed the Earth rotates). Sad isn't it? This is what I think about during Star Trek...

blackguard; I really don't have anything against you personally, okay? It's just some of the things you say!

The perturbations of the outer planets 'downwards' have been known for a few decades. The cause is the mystery. A brown dwarf star is a reasonable culprit. It is virtually invisible without the use of infrared telescopy.

Which we have. Now, tell me, moving at realistic orbital speeds, how long would it take for a postulated Planet X to move from outside Pluto's orbit to the region of Earth's orbit? Do you know? Here's some figures to help;

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/factsheet/plutofact.html

Given this, whilst what you say about theories about the reasons for the perturbations of the outer planets is true, that baby has been inbound for decades... and in doing so would very likely extend the extent of the perturbations in planetary orbits to the inner planets (you can sneak up on an IR telescope if it's pointing the wrong way, but you can't sneak up on gravity fields and not have people notice that Jupiter (actually an outer planet but it would be affected too) and Mars are in the wrong place. No such thing has happened.

It is theorized that it would react with the sun when it breached the outer solar system and burst into a red fireball.

And JeZUS will gather up the faithful in the Rapture? Is this theory based on anything, such as solar wind/increased radiation, etc.? Or is it just pseudoscienece? Cite references.

NASA engaged a USAF C141 Starlifter fitted with infrared equipment to scan the outer atmosphere during the 1980's.

Casual linkage, do you want me to list how many astronomical IR experiments there have been in the last three decades? It would be tricky. There's been lots.

A claim was made circa 1983 that they did sight it. (A Rand think tank spokesman has recently and openly stated that no public warning would be issued if the authorities knew of an impending celestial disaster.)

Casual linkage, no proof of such a statement, heresay, and the quote from the Rand chappie is just a statement of the obvious being used in a way to infer that something is actually happening. Sloppy logic.

A report got issued from a NASA source (as I recall) and one of the newpapers which carried the story was Melbourne, Australia's HeraldSun. A military fellow stationed in Guam in December of 1982 (again, as I recall) also confirmed the veracity of these flights.

Hopefully you'll give us some references, as Total Recall was a science fiction film... again, it is so far hearsay...

Your colorful analogy is mute when one considers the recent large comets(NEAT) and a NearEarthObject that caught every star-gazer off guard. Presently, the sun is exhibiting incredible solar flaring. I presume you know about this. What causes this no-one is venturing to say.

Wonderful, sloppy science. A comet is TINY, even if it is big, it isn't going to make the planets change their orbits on the inswing. Therefore you have to SEE it, and the sky is BIG. Likewise NEOs. Planet X is big, it's all we ever hear about it, it's big.... and apparently is sneaking in system on tippy-toes using stealth gravity. Another casual linkage (stick enough of those together and you have Zetatalk or Heaven's Gate) regarding solar flares. No references, and "What causes this no-one is venturing to say" is heresay based on hearsay. Oh, hold the front page. Cite references, this is getting old.

I guess I'm one of those whom you labelled "hard-heads" that believe in The Great Flood.

Two words; bristlecone pine. Please refute the evidence that bristlecone pines provide as to chronolgy, as if this evidence is not refuted, there was no global flood.

Insofar as population demographics go the archaeological evidence suggests that pre-flood populations were global and millions, if not billions. The hard evidence exists in archaeological and geological discoveries.

Cite references otherwise it's just meaningless. See; "The Ancients of MuMu flew those blocks around to make the pyramids using alien technology, the hard evidence exists in archaeological and geological discoveries". That is meaningless, as I provide no proof (hint; there is none). Unless you can provide these proofs, what you say is baseless supposition.

Mathematically, it is feasible, discounting wars and pestilences,etc., that world populations could well exceed today's 6 billions commencing from one couple as close as 5000 years ago.

Please provide the matehmatical proofs; You note I highlighted part of what you said. THERE HAVE BEEN WARS AND PESTILENCES HOW CAN YOU 'DISCOUNT' THEM? Because it's the only way to make the maths work?

The survivors of The Great Flood knew of the conditions in the pre-flood world and their descendants took, and in some cases embellished, the stories they were told as they moved out around the world. The similarities of flood stories around the globe is thus not too difficult to comprehend.

See above point about bristlecone pines; there are myths about women being responsible for mans fall from 'grace', Greek, Aboriginal, Christian, just off the top of my head. This is not proof it happened, just as Flood myths are no proof of a global flood.

Harrington said it would more likely be sighted in the Scorpius constellation, while myth and others claim it would be sighted in Taurus. McCanney currently says that he has sighted nothing which resembles a PlanetX type of stellar body.

Golly gosh, you mean.... IT MIGHT NOT EXIST? PRAISE THE LORD WE'VE BEEN SAVED!!!!

Come on blackguard, provide some proof of your assertations...

• SYN
    SYN

Abaddon: Yep, I must've been on a roll the day I wrote that post.

and apparently is sneaking in system on tippy-toes using stealth gravity.

Hehehehehe..............."stealth gravity", ehehehe, <beavis+butthead>uhuhuhuhuh</beavis+butthead>

• greven
    greven
    Drowning is fortunately a painless death, and relatively quick.

What a horrible and painfully incorrect remark!

Drowning is painfull and can take hours. Seriously, if I had to pick my death, drowning would be somewhere at the bottom of the list.

Greven

• Hamas
    Hamas

We all need a date to look forward to in our lives.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Regrettably, it appears, "some" have misapprehended some of the things that the Zeta have stated relevant to the passage of Nibiru on 15th May, 2003, and this planets being "visible to the naked eye" by the middle of April. Thus the zeta find it necessary to re explain some things about the approaching Nibiru planet. Firstly, there are those who have become "overexcited" and visualize, in their own imaginations, a huge planet FILLING the sky as it bears down upon a COLLISION course with the earth. This is not what the Zeta have said will occur. To explain :

We have stated that Planet X will be visible in the daytime sky, 7 weeks before passage. Given that we have stated that passage is shortly after May 15, 2003, as at this time those wanting to survive should be at their safe locations, this is putting the visibility into the last week of March at the earliest. We have stated that the Planet X complex, the planet body itself and its immediate cloud of dust and moons, will appear not larger than the Moon upon passage. As can be seen from the recent imaging, starting with Dec. 13-14 images and quite obvious in the Dec. 27-28 images, the swirls of moons are far outside of the immediate area of the Planet X body. Thus, upon passage the object seen as not larger than the moon is the Planet X body and close hugging dust cloud and moons, but the swirls trail back, some 5 million miles behind the Planet X body

Fellow believers, what this means is that Nibiru, along with its accompanying moons, and 5 MILLION MILE long 'dust cloud' will appear visually, NOT LARGER than about a 1/4 inch across at its CLOSEST point of passage to earth. Thus, those who imagine a huge planer visible in the sky, shall be disappointed.Also:

Planet X is visible when at the orbit of Saturn, by the unaided eye and during the day, where Saturn is not, for the same reasons it is visible now. Is it a star, sending starlight to the amateur scopes? No, but it is a brown dwarf, exuding heat and light, thus the predominance in the red light spectrum. Comets, those dirty snowballs well inside the solar system, are found before they outgas and reflect sunlight only by sophisticated means. They are certainly not visible to the unaided eye, even when close, until they start to fan out their tails, close enough to the sun to start outgassing from the heat of the sun. This gives some notion of the importance of reflecting sunlight to those objects not ordinarily giving forth their own heat or light waves. When it reaches the orbit of Saturn, it will be much smaller than the Moon we have placed as comparison during passage. And it will be reddish, blurring about the sides as the moon swirls waft from side to side.

What this means, as I understand it brethren, is that Nibiru IS visible, or rather, it is visible when SATURN is not in the way. A regrettable matter to be sure. But even so, as the planet has no light emitting capacity of its own it can only be seen via reflected light and red dust surrounding a very dark planet doesnt refect much light.

Just a couple of points to clarify the planets remaining invisble to many who are searching for it.

( Zetatalk website. Article: "April 2003" )

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well death day is here. Farewell everyone. (runs around screaming in terror)

I tried to look at miss Zetatalks web site to see what the current position is, but it appears to be unavailable and has been since yesterday. unfortunately.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Oh great! I just bought the Matrix: Reloaded ticket for tomorrow's showing at 12:30 PM and the world is gonna end before then!

*Runs off screaming!*

Yizuman

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

just like bjc2read and MDS, they cant hack it when the the day they've been prophecying about finally arrives and they know nothing is going to happen. so much for the crappy photos from good old steve howis! and of course anyone who took interest in this PX and who fell for what they were saying are going to be completely turned off by it now, so i guess they've done their job. nice one NASA!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yiz. I hear that, worldwide, millions are, right now, storming the barricades at theatres where "reloaded" is showing. They want to see it before they are incinerated in an instant by the fires of planet Nibirus passage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit