Say goodbye...Armaggedon 15/ 05/ 03

by refiners fire 100 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, as many are aware, the Zetatalk website has, most unfortunately, disappeared from the net and is unavailable. Ive been doing some investigation as to why this has occurred. Members of the group which subscribes to Nancy Lieders channelings post at this forum, among others.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tt-watch/

It appears, from what is being discussed on that chat site that there is a claim the Zetatalk website has been hijacked by enemies of Nancy Lieder and that this hijacking occurred in conjunction with the time for the predicted return of Nibiru . Doubtless they have hijacked the site for their own nefarious purposes.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."The previous #zetatalk channel on Undernet.org has been taken over by
    a bunch of childish adolescents, due to a channel ownership mix-up.
    Please note that the NEW #zetatalk channel is being temporarily
    housed in an Undernet.org channel called #zetatalk_crisis.

Please note that the rules of the new channel: "Intelligent
    Conversation is Welcomed, and Insults, and useless noise will NOT be
    tolerated".

Please note that they Zetatalk channel advertised by "Vamp" on this
    list a few minutes ago, on Dalnet.org, is NOT associated with the
    previous #zetatalk channel on Undernet.Org in any way"....

But all this is most unfortunate, not only has the main website gone down but the chat rooms of the organization are struggling for their lifes against hostile takeover by wreckers and enemies of the movement. Obviously these Hijackers dont want the truth getting out among the people,brothers

• outnfree
    outnfree

<Waving at Refiner's>

Still here and happy, mate! lol

out

• mustang
    mustang

Everybody else took the day off or didn't come in today, either. But I had to work. I don't get any of the holidays off, including END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Mustang

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Brothers. I have it on good authority that the Channel was interviewed oin the Lou Gentile radio show a few hours ago and stated that the Pole Shift will now occur May 27 with stoppage of Earths rotation on 21 May. The zeta people have left the public forums and gone into a non public chat room that I cant access.

Edited /

Okay... Ive found some info. Apparently she was interviewed on Radio a couple nights ago by a host called George Noory.Part of the conversation went like this:

QUOTE:(GN} " Well, originally you were saying that the Planet X would be here
    on May 15th and a few weeks ago you corrected that by saying it's
    probably closer now to June first. Are you still sticking with that
    date? "

Nancy: "Absolutely, and actually, um, it has always been shortly after
    May 15th, 2003, and you should be in your safe location by May 15th
    2003. When we got close to this date, we, uh--clarification was
    requested. They have always stated that rotation will be stopped for
    a week, and that when that happens, there will be so much stress in
    the crust, and so much confusion in the public, that it will be
    difficult to travel, uh, and, and, in fact travel may be blocked, so
    therefore assume that week of rotation stoppage after May 15th.
    They've recently come out with a statement not after June 1st will
    the pole shift occur. They are not giving a specific date in that two
    week period because the U.S. government, would use this to harm the populace and
    prevent them from leaving many large cities along the coast or where
    damage could be done because they wish to see the underclass and, um,
    and, and, what is considered undesirables by them, killed..."

• SYN
    SYN

It's the never-ending Zetatalk psuedo-conspiracy thread!!! I LOVE IT!

Nancy: "Absolutely, and actually, um, it has always been shortly after
    May 15th, 2003, and you should be in your safe location by May 15th
    2003. When we got close to this date, we, uh--clarification was
    requested. They have always stated that rotation will be stopped for
    a week, and that when that happens, there will be so much stress in
    the crust,

Yeah, no kidding, dude. All that angular momentum...sheesh, there won't BE a crust left if Earth suddenly stops rotating. Just an expanding halo of heavy substances where Earth used to be. LOL. These people are so clueless...

and so much confusion in the public, that it will be
    difficult to travel, uh, and, and, in fact travel may be blocked, so
    therefore assume that week of rotation stoppage after May 15th.

Yeah, it is difficult to travel when you are orbiting the ravaged shell of a planet that exploded after it suddenly stopped moving and trillions of tons of molten iron didn't want to stop moving at the same time. Doh! Y'all might want to invest in snow-tires for your cars or buy an SUV or something, those orbiting rocks can be tough to get around...

They've recently come out with a statement not after June 1st will
    the pole shift occur. They are not giving a specific date in that two
    week period because the U.S. government, would use this to harm the populace and
    prevent them from leaving many large cities along the coast or where
    damage could be done because they wish to see the underclass and, um,
    and, and, what is considered undesirables by them, killed..."

Sheesh, if this were true, I'm sure the US Government would be having one last party to end all parties. That's because humanity has all of its eggs in one big old basket called Earth, and there's nothing we could do anyway if something as unspeakable as this occurred.

• Lord Zagato
    Lord Zagato
    Lord Zagota, are you related to Xemu in any way?

Who's Xemu?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.darkinsight.com/xml/default.asp?

Heres an audio stream of the interview / debate on Art Bells "Coast to Coast". 13th May. Its under "Zetatalk Audio" .

Nancy and her Zetans versus the owner of the "Bad Astronomy" website. Heres a link to "Bad Astronomy" also, just for SYN.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/

Right now the "blame shifting" is going on. Wicked Governments are concealing the facts of Nibirus arrival from the masses. The expectation was "hedged" two weeks prior to deadline, being "stretched" to June 1 basically. Just like the dubs would do. Like Russell DID. The final understanding will be "Invisible fullfillment". I expect that, after June 1 she will claim something like that we have been "inserted into a holograph" by the aliens, to protect us from annihilation. Its all following the classic prophetic failure pattern so far.

• SYN
    SYN

Oooh! Excellent site!

My conclusion: we have no evidence Ms. Lieder is communicating with aliens except for her say-so.

He's right there. She's just like a female version of the Governing Body (now there's something we won't see anytime soon)...

Mark Hazlewood claims to be a spiritual man in his book, "Blindsided, Planet X Passes in 2003, EARTH CHANGES!". This may very well be true. However, his grasp of basic science is pretty tenuous.

It doesn't get better than this! LOL!

Eventually, he stopped posting. He claimed that there were too many "spooks" (government agents) haunting the listserv, and included me in that group. In reality, at least in part he couldn't face up to me continually questioning his assumptions, as any scientist would. He left the group, and started his own read-only group, where he could control what is said.

Yep, straight-forward information control strategy, typical of someone attempting to pull a "GB"...

There are lots of bit players in the Planet X story. One of them, a man who goes by the screen name of "Tuatha", has long been making ridiculous claims about Planet X and how The Powers That be are spreading lies about it. He posts almost daily to a Yahoo!Groups email listserv about weird weather, sunspots and the like, and ties them all in to Planet X using, um, tenuous logic.

I wonder how this guy can type for prolonged periods of time without bursting into side-splitting fits of laughter sometimes

Cool link man. Very cool.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.darkinsight.com/xml/default.asp?id=7&mnu=7

Syn, thats a link where you can hear her being interviewed on 17th May, post disappointment, by Lou Gentile. Its a great interview.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit