London Protest 2018

by josephus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

Well today marks the beginning and biggest day of our protest at the London excel.

We believe it's a record number at around 100 exjws at the front door.

We spoke to lots of JW's and one young man studying who has quit after talking to us. We've been approached privately by JW's who thanked us for coming and the security at the event treated us very well.

If anyone wants to see some clips they are available on my channel the great apostate.

Thanks to all for the support and love.

• jaydee
  • usualusername1
    usualusername1

Impressive.

P

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Well done Josephus! I hope the local media outlets report on it.

• Exelder
    Exelder

When I was young we were trained to fear apostates standing on the doors at assemblies.

They were seen as abhorrent. We would keep our heads down and get inside the convention as quickly as we could.

They always appeared as ranting, bitter, angry people.

For everyone that you might 'save' you will have strenghtend the resolve of hundreds of others as it will just confirm how bad apostates are.

I don't see why anybody has the need to go demonstrating outside conventions etc.

My viewpoint is that I escaped and wlll just let the others get on with it until they have to courage or wisdom to do something about it themselves.

Not so long ago there was an ex-JW who used to film himself trying to humilate and heckle all the witnesses coming out of the hall.

He acheived nothing except made himself look like an idiot and really bitter.

Let them get on with it.

The ones you 'get' will have been on the fringe anyway and the harcore witnesses will have just thanked Jehovah for helping them stay strong and not listen to you.

I don't really get active aspostates protesting.

If you don't want to be a Witness anymore, move on. Get over it. Why protest?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If one young man quit after talking to you, then everything else is gravy. It was certainly awesome.

• Exelder
    Exelder

One young man quit (who was just studying) but many more who had their faith restored and strenghtned united in their faith and loyalty to Jehovah.

For years there have been 'apostates" on the door at conventions and to evetybody but the weak ones, they were feared, ignored or laughed at.

Only the ones with a grudge who were drifting anyway, took any notice.

Films like "Apostasy" are MUCH more effective in getting the point across.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    We spoke to lots of JW's

by “spoke to” do you mean yell at? Thats true, im sure. Talk to as in have actual dialog? Not a chance. Your an apostate. It didnt happen.

and one young man studying who has quit after talking to us.

Eh... maybe, but i doubt it. If one conversation with you shook him he already had doubts.

We've been approached privately by JW's who thanked us for coming

complete bullshit.

hey, if it makes you happy, protest away, but please dont fool yourself into thinking that its meaningful and dont think for one moment your self delusions are shared by anyone else.

• Exelder
    Exelder

I just watched some of the Great Apostate Videos in YouTube.

Josephus, you seem like a lovely guy and I wish that I had known you at my Kingdom Hall, but doing this active apostate stuff at conventions doesn't seem to be making you very happy.

I know you have been hurt by the JW's (we all have) but seriously, it is time to move on with your life and try and forget them as much as you can.

I saw the vid of you with other protesters standing outside the convention and you were exactly the sort of people that 'faithful' witnesses were warned against. No wonder they didn't look at you with your banners etc. I would have ignored you too.

The only ones that you are reaching, are the ones who will fall away anyway. The rest would not even look at you or your banners.

We are all messed up by the JW's, but trying to get back at them and protesting is not good for your sanity. You have said yourself how low you get.

The harcore witnesses have an inbuilt defense mechanism that will repel any sort of apostacy. Only the weaker ones will listen but they will leave anyway.

I reallly warmed to you in the videos. You are a lovely guy with a happy, chirpy disposition (and I love the Irish accent) but I worry that the JW's will keep eating you up and hurting you even more.

The best way that you can get your 'revenge' or do any good is to get on with your life. Be happy, successful and enjoy the liberation of being free from them.

I wish you success and genuine happiness but don't think that protesting in this way is the way to get true happiness and relief.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    We've been approached privately by JW's who thanked us for coming

complete bullshit.

hey, if it makes you happy, protest away, but please dont fool yourself into thinking that its meaningful and dont think for one moment your self delusions are shared by anyone else.

That thought crossed my mind too. Kinda Rick-Fearon-ish.
    But I will give the benefit of the doubt that maybe things have changed more than I know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit