London Protest 2018

by josephus 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Only the ones with a grudge who were drifting anyway, took any notice.
    Films like "Apostasy" are MUCH more effective in getting the point across.

Not true. A witness would never go to see Apostasy, that's ridiculous. Not everyone has the luxury of attending film school, or the connections to get funding for such a project.

We can all do the little we can. Posters about child sexual abuse WILL get the attention of some

Such a large gathering may raise a few questions in their heads, too. Remember the information lock down Watchtower enforces means many Witnesses have no clue about some of the issues - at least there is some chance they will get a message through.Have you actually watched any of the protest?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    complete bullshit.

Why? They were teens - obviously PiMO. Pimos are everywhere in the UK.

doing this active apostate stuff at conventions doesn't seem to be making you very happy.

Au contraire....I think you and Morpheus sound grumpy and bitter.

• josephus
    josephus

Thanks for the support guys. To the doubters,,,,, no point is there boys?

You can see the results when Netflix release the documentary.

Back to your keyboards warriors.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Rotflmao! I anxiously await it.

• josephus
    josephus

That's all you'll do, wait.

Meanwhile me and others will get to work.

• Exelder
    Exelder

Not a hater here. I actually feel sorry for you and wish you could stop hurting and get on with your life.

And Digoensister, I am a neither grumpy or bitter.

Do what you feel you have to do, but it won't make you any happier or more satisfied.

I prefer not to let the JW's hurt or influence my life any more than they have already done in the past.

By protesting and being obssessed with getting your point across the more they win. You will be consumed by them.

It is a pointless excercise and you won't win ANY faithful Witnesses, just those who would leave anyway.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Dont break your arm, patting yourself on the back 😂😂😂😂😂

• josephus
    josephus

You have no clue about me and seem to miss the point mate. We brought together 100 ish folks to protest. We we on radio and t.v. and Netflix followed us throughout.

I'm done now and back to the real world but we made a difference and most people see it.

• josephus
    josephus

No danger for you as you do nothing but moan.

It's boring.

• Exelder
    Exelder

Diogensister....I am neither grumpy or bitter. I don't think that you read my previous post which has no evidence of grumpisness or bitterness at all:

"I just watched some of the Great Apostate Videos in YouTube.

Josephus, you seem like a lovely guy and I wish that I had known you at my Kingdom Hall, but doing this active apostate stuff at conventions doesn't seem to be making you very happy.

I know you have been hurt by the JW's (we all have) but seriously, it is time to move on with your life and try and forget them as much as you can.

I saw the vid of you with other protesters standing outside the convention and you were exactly the sort of people that 'faithful' witnesses were warned against. No wonder they didn't look at you with your banners etc. I would have ignored you too.

The only ones that you are reaching, are the ones who will fall away anyway. The rest would not even look at you or your banners.

We are all messed up by the JW's, but trying to get back at them and protesting is not good for your sanity. You have said yourself how low you get.

The harcore witnesses have an inbuilt defense mechanism that will repel any sort of apostacy. Only the weaker ones will listen but they will leave anyway.

I reallly warmed to you in the videos. You are a lovely guy with a happy, chirpy disposition (and I love the Irish accent) but I worry that the JW's will keep eating you up and hurting you even more.

The best way that you can get your 'revenge' or do any good is to get on with your life. Be happy, successful and enjoy the liberation of being free from them.

I wish you success and genuine happiness but don't think that protesting in this way is the way to get true happiness and relief."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit