My Opinions on whats going on in WT land - Insider Information

by thedepressedsoul 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

thedepressedsoul - "I type fast and don't word things properly at times."

That's okay.

I word things and don't fast properly type at times.

• sir82
    sir82

My analogy is valid.

There was an analogy in there?

Help me out:

[Taking napkins from McDonalds] is to [worldwide economy] as [Watchtower's building moratorium] is to __________ ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Unedumicated numb-skulls doing the menial labor on a JW construction site. Just imagine, there's no cussing, no penis jokes, no calling anyone out for the buffoonery. No wonder they can't get shit done and had to hire "worldly" companies!!

Here's what happened on my construction sites:

DD: What are you doing?

Numbskull: Uhhhh....you said to re-do the thingy....ometer..girder...

DD: Do I look amused??? Get over there and do it right. What? Are you crying?? Your mom cried when I left last night. Do you need a hug??

Numbskull: ....... I was...ummm....the tape measure, and...

DD: 😑 Failure is not an option. Ok, I need to go call your mom about our date. Make sure you're done when I get back.

Guess what? The job is done on time!!! It's magic!!!

DD

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave
    @data-dog yes it's boring, no music. People praying for a good safe work day. Bro's telling you how they sold everything to go help to the project ends.
  • Dagney
    Dagney

^^^^ makes me sad. I know it's their choice, but still a little sad.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Warwickslave - "Bro's telling you how they sold everything to go help to the project ends"...

...which is spent on high-end building material, which is installed improperly, and subsequently demo'ed and cleared out as trash...

...pretty much flushing the value of "everything they sold" down the shitter.

• Calebs Airplane
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Nice.

If Hell is real, the Judge's eternal punishment is probably having to sit in his own private cell, being forced to watch a continuously looped feed of all the embarrassing shit that's happened since he kicked, and going blind over and over again from having to roll his eyes so hard...

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Help me out:
    [Taking napkins from McDonalds] is to [worldwide economy] as [Watchtower's building moratorium] is to __________ ?

"Try reading" (Marvin Shilmer) my post in context and not parsing...

Here is what I meant in the sentences that you do not like: I used the burger store to represent any business doing business in the past (in the US) compared to now. In the past, McDonalds could afford to give out a lot of free stuff, napkins, etc. Not now, and that is why if you have been a burger buyer at their business for many years, you would have noticed the difference, how they do not just give out their condiments, etc . You have to ask, and they are very careful about it. Items that cost fractions of a dollar, now cost dollars. But my post is not about burgers or napkins, I was hoping the the reader would be a little smarter than you and would see that the WT is not giving out their lit anymore the same way the golden arches was giving out napkins. Any person with 2 inches of forehead would have noticed a big difference in the price, quality and or quantity and service of any product they have been buying compared to in the past. And that is because of the reasons I gave in my post.

In terms of why the WT could stop all projects (I doubt it) except for Warwick would be because of some event that took place or project will take place, and not because they are running out of money. They have the funds to complete all of their projects if they want. to

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fisherman - "...I was hoping the the reader would be a little smarter than you...", "...Any person with 2 inches of forehead would have noticed..."

Do you go out of your way to insult the people you talk to or is this just something that comes naturally?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit