Iraq Parades dead US soldiers

by ISP 102 Replies latest social current

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Original post:

...." There were about 6-7 US soldiers. They had been partly undressed.".....

Awww. Now thats downright disrespectful. I mean, taking their SHIRTS off! Dont those terrorists got ANY respect?

..."Most had shots to the head. One Iraqi guy in a blue shirt was grinning from ear to ear"....

Stinking terrorist. Just execute his entire family, see if he thinks THAT is funny

...."They was also some interviews with some very scared captives. One was a black lady who was close to tears.",,,,,,

Wel that PROVES their terrorists I guess. Anythin that scares an American must be evil

...."Its the worst nightmare for the coalition forces".....

Yeah, they thought they would take over the whole country like John Wayne or Bruce Willis. All the baddies dead. Bruce and Arnie got some dirt on them,and some scratches, but theyre okay. 7 brave Americans are dead. Lets all flutter flags, burn candles, hold public prayer meetings and cry for a month. Thatll make it all better.

• dolphman
    dolphman
    I've seen film of Iraqi dead shown on the BBC (one still holding a white flag which surprisingly was not picked up on). I'm sure this is just as harrowing and unpleasant to the families of Iraqi's that have possibly been conscripted.

Simon, have you not read about the 10 marines killed in a battle that was started when supposedly "surrendering" Iraqi soldiers opened fire on them?

Apparently this is becoming too common.

Hmmm....

---Rich

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Simon, have you not read about the 10 marines killed in a battle that was started when supposedly "surrendering" Iraqi soldiers opened fire on them?

Apparently this is becoming too common.

Hmmm....

---Rich

It's called warfare, there will be more, get used to it, people have already predicted this would happen, including myself, we did it during the American Revolution. It's what happens, when you know a military has more might than you, so you attack it from the sides, it's called Guerrilla warfare.

• LB
    LB
    10 marines killed in a battle that was started when supposedly "surrendering" Iraqi soldiers opened fire on them?

So just maybe one of those photos of a dead Iraqi only told half the story?

Much easier for the anti's to believe whatever they want as long as it suits their agenda.

AntiRobots??

• Simon
    Simon

yes ... I only heard that story some time after the video of dead soldiers clutching a flag of truce were shown and the anchorman commented on it.

Of course I'm not cynical and I trust the military tell us the truth at all times. They have never lied about anything.

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe that was the case LB ... I guess we'll never know for sure.

I do not blindly believe everything "our side" tell us though because, as they have shown many times in the past, they will happily lie and mislead if it is convenient and they think they can get away with it (so much like the WTS!).

Oh, btw ... what is this "agenda" we're supposed to have?

Not swallowing every story that is broadcast perhaps? Thinking for ourselves? Damn it, I can see how that could offend some people ...

BushBot !

• rem
    rem

Simon,

I think it's wise to be skeptical. The problem I see is that some people don't seem to understand what being skeptical is all about. When someone automatically believes that most everything 'our side' is telling us is most probably a lie, that is not skepticism - that's cynicism. As a third party observer, it's easy to see that some do not come accross quite as objective as they would like to think they do.

rem

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It's a friggin peice of cloth.

Well TH, alot of Americans have died for that 'friggin peace of cloth', not like you care.

I find it Amazing that you can accept the Iraqi's fake surrender as an acceptable part of war- yet you'll bitch and complain when we start killing some innocent people because of this. Please think back to Vietnam. When Charlie started poping up we started killing innocent civilians left and right.

Whatever. There is no point trying to understand your two-sided logic.

Either way, please tell your 'peace-loving' rioters in San Fransico to chill out. The San Fran police are getting worn out and when that happens they could call us up and needless to say the National Guard isnt trained for riot control. Things could get really ugly. But then again you might like that so you could further slam the Govt. Whatever.

Saddam is going down. Deal with it.

Anyone see the CNN piece on Saddams underground bunkers that were designed by...*ding* *ding* *ding*.....GERMANY??? I wonder what else theyve built for him.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    I find it Amazing that you can accept the Iraqi's fake surrender as an acceptable part of war- yet you'll bitch and complain when we start killing some innocent people because of this. Please think back to Vietnam. When Charlie started poping up we started killing innocent civilians left and right.

I find it equally amazing, you know nothing about the way the war was fought durring the American Revolution. Yes I would be up in arms about killing innnocent people, iraqi solders dressing up in civilian clothes, are not obviously innocent. So are you saying it's OK to kill innocent civilians? Your logic, is without logic, it's war, it's going to happen that way, that's reality, you can burry your head in the sand all you want, but that is what is happening, like it or not. If the situation were reversed, do you really think we wouldn't do the same thing? Considering we've done it in the past?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

TH,

Would you like to talk about the 100 Years war? What about that damned Trojan horse! ???? Last time I checked the American Revolution took place before the Geneva Convention, but hey I could be wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit