Iraq Parades dead US soldiers

by ISP 102 Replies latest social current

• ISP
    ISP

Wrong turn? How?

But with the supply lines being long........going further in terms of distance.....they cannot be protected all the way. They will be sitting ducks.

ISP

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

ISP, they never explained how you could take a wrong turn, especially if you were in a convoy. It does/did sound kinda unlikely, however, I am not an expert in desert warfare.

That was the last I heard,.....I am watching Tiger play golf now.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Huh, wrong turn. Sure does sound like Black Hawk Down. Beginning to look like Somalia all over again....

"Skinny on the roof!"

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

This is completely against the Geneva Convention, but with a regime that couldn't comply with 17 U.N. resolutions over 12 years, thus causing this war and their own demise, what do we expect.

As far as the Iraqi soldiers go, I can promise you their POWS are being treated far better then ours, less those that faked a surrender only to attack.

-Rick

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I have no doubt they're being treated better, the problem being we shouldn't be there in the first place.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Desecrating the American Flag with what we in Vietnam referred to as the footprint of the American chicken, Charlie? How gauche.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hypocrasy in Action, you don't even realize what you say do you Dakota?

• Angharad
    Angharad

OK This is exactly the problem that Simon was talking about in the ribbon thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/48865/692192/post.ashx#692192

TH has put up a symbol that you find offensive. But if we make him take that down how is if ok or fair for you to put your symbols up?

This whole symbol thing is going to turn into a nightmare, and is going to be yet another way for people to insult each other.

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes the flag that TH is displaying is most offensive.

And it would be offensive to most americans, except a few.

Actually, i rather like Simons little green ribbon.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Does that symbol has some meaning that I am not aware of - as I see it it is an American flag with a peace symbol replacing the stars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit