1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Yes ShielaM, it's called the US Patriot Act, or have you burried your head in the sand?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I was making reference to Williams comment and as I have said before I find it sad and telling that my son who is a good kid is laying his life on the line for those such as yoursel,f who think that anyone that doesn't agree with your narrow point of view are choosing to keep their heads buried in the sand. Also no matter what happened in Vietnam politically there is NO reason to disrespect those that fight, died and were forever injured in the conflict.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Your son is not fighting for me, he's in Iraq, not in the US, Civil rights leaders fought for me, our forefathers fought for me, taking action in another country does not help us, other than to piss everyone else off in the world, so your son is helping to legitimize what terrorist are doing, and if your Son is using Depleted Uranium, at all, than he is a war criminal.

• LB
    LB
    taking action in another country does not help us, other than to piss everyone else off

Ever think about what you're going to say before you say it Charlie? Ever think about how much you piss people off. I think you might actually be doing your cause more harm than good. Then to top it off you suggest that a mothers son might be a war criminal. That's so low it amazes me that you would even think about saying such a thing.

How to make friends and influance people by Trauma_Hound

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    if your Son is using Depleted Uranium, at all, than he is a war criminal.

TH- you are so out of line. I still cannot believe the depths of rude you sink to in order to spout. This is Sheila's SON you are talking about !!

And you know what? We all understand that you have some knowledge about Depleted Uranium !! I think we get that part !!!

You owe Sheila an apology- big time. What you said was downright NASTY.

I cannot believe Simon is letting you get away with trashing people the way you have been lately.

XW

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Ever think about what you're going to say before you say it Charlie? Ever think about how much you piss people off. I think you might actually be doing your cause more harm than good. Then to top it off you suggest that a mothers son might be a war criminal. That's so low it amazes me that you would even think about saying such a thing.

How to make friends and influance people by Trauma_Hound

Hey moron, read what I actually wrote, I said if, he is involved with using DP.

• animal
    animal

It is just how it is here.... fun to watch tho, no?

um... no.

Animal

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    I cannot believe Simon is letting you get away with trashing people the way you have been lately.

Your the one trashing him, not me, I said if he is using them, but your assuming he is, not me. For all I know he's a driver in a humvee.

• LB
    LB
    Hey moron,

You know what Charlie, you are pretty low class. This is still her son. How would you like if such things were suggested about someone you love.

Simon why is Charlie allowed to call me a moron or to call anyone any name when you have locked a thread because TR used the word Freak to discribe anti war protestors in the title? It's getting out of line and I suggest you do something about it. After all you've busted people here for sending Charlie unpleasant private messages.

Simon I know this is a personal thing with you, this war business and I suspect you will handle this Charlie thing once more. You can see how it's one way here right? I mean if you are anti war you're allowed to call people names. If you are pro war you have to tow the mark.

Charlie I think you need to start using the gray matter here. I honestly don't care what your stance in on any issue. But I do care about the attacks you launch daily. It's getting old. Time to change the medications?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

LB, it amazes me you don't use your gray matter, and don't realize the hypocrasy of your statements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit