1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• Mac
    Mac

Just listened to the latest local Chicago news...............estimated thousands of Rally For America supporters are being faced off by a few hundred anti war protesters at Federal Plaza. Riot squads have been called in but, there are no incidents to be reported to date. Good use of resources?

Latest polls show 76% of Americans support the war! Hmmmmmmmm.

mac

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Freedom that they got from others fighting for that freedom.

Bravo Dede!!! I think alot of people who are protesting forget where their freedom came from.

I also believe that many are hoping to create their own "Kent State". Wouldn't that be wonderful eh?? NOT!!

XW

• animal
    animal

Watching the news.... am watching the peace protestors raising hell in NY now.... waving red flags.. wearing hoods covering thier faces. Looks like NYC might see a riot shortly, 3PM EST.

Animal

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    So far no one has answered my questions as to if George Bush talks directly to God or does he leave that up to Pat Robertson?

um, you are kidding right Will?

XW

• animal
    animal

Will never kids about his dislike for the USA.... I have heard it often.

Animal

• Mac
    Mac

Pro America Supporters in Chicago have just sung God Bless America and dispersed and gone home.

A reporter asked a Chicago Policeman why they were there in body armor and riot gear. His reply was that they were there to keep the anti war protesters in line. He also stated that the Rally For America supporters had obtained the proper licence to gather in contrast to the anti war demonstrators. He stated that they were the ones they were most concerned about causing disruptions.

mac, with the latest breaking Chicago news

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Well Bush is making dicissions on who lives or dies makes me wonder whos side God is on. Bush is no better than Saddam.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Animal,

I don't dislike the US. I dislike war.

Will

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Let's get some fact straight here people, Vietnam vet's did not fight for our freadoms, Civil right's leaders did, this war is not about our freedom, no matter what kind of spin you want to put on it. As long as the US uses Depleted Uranium in any war, they are no better than any terrorist or governments like Iraq.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    Bush is no better than Saddam.

What an ignorant view, are we afraid to speak our mind on this forum for fear of our death or that of loved ones? Do we have children in America being tortured to tell well their Daddy is? Does Bush deal with this by dispersing anthrax on the innocent like Saddam has ordered his soldiers. Hmmm I think your analogy is weak and shortsighted. Do we have people living in other countries wanting to come home but being to afraid to return. Do we have people praying for liberation from death and tyranny. tsk tsk tsk what a ludicrous statment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit