JW org collapses

by I Faded Twice 138 Replies latest social humour

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    According to thier own statistics they loose over a million members every decade.

Lol what?? What stat is that? Where is that published? Last i heard 40k a year are df’d. Thats only 400k a decade, no where near a million. Citation needed.

This was sustainable years ago but not anymore. There just not enough new ones coming in. Add to the mix that 50% of JW families in the US make a combined income of less then 30,000 per year.

Lol what (again)? Where do you get that stat? The org dosent ask nor do they track income of members. Citation needed .

They may not be hurting for money anymore but that’s do to cut backs and downsizing not donations. What’s really sad is the young ones that seem to stay are so reliant on their parents. Thier just so ingnorant they can’t make it on their own so they stay with mommy and daddy.

Lol what? (Yet again) where do you get that conclusion? Citation needed.

as it happened that peice of hooey may be true but only because its true accross the USA as a whole. Kids are living longer woth mommy and daddy but it has nothing to do with the cult.

In the future whole families , 3 and 4 generations of family will still be living together, which is uncommon in the US
    rotflmao. Bull. Shit. Citation needed. As i noted a paraph ago, kids are living longer at home. It has nothing to do with the org. Here is my citation:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/05/its-becoming-more-common-for-young-adults-to-live-at-home-and-for-longer-stretches/?amp=1

Your post is full of supposition and nonsense. Please, at least press the google button once before spouting off nonsense. Save everyone the aggravation of being assaulted with your ignorance.

• sparky1
    sparky1
    I stand corrected. PEW Research has new data for 2018. My apologies.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

It is, sparky, at least a citation of some sort of facts, and not some random popping off of nonsense.

I dont see where the chart indicates if that figure is individual or family? A family of two making 30k a piece isnt great but its better than an individual making 30k to orovide for a family. The nonsense spouter said it was 30k a family.

• sparky1
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I will have to check the new data. Im especially interested to see if thats individual or combined as a family

• sparky1
    sparky1

I believe that this is the most current research by PEW. (I could be wrong) At any rate, the chart shows that 48% of Jehovah's Witness households income at less than $30,000.00 a year . If this is true, it does not bode well for the religion as a whole.........it could mean that Witness income is dropping over time which would mean less donations for the Governing Body to spend on their pedophile defense fund. (Sorry, I tried to post the chart that this data was taken from but for some reason it will not upload for me.)

• Corney
    Corney

The most recent (AFAIK) data from 2014 U.S. Religious Landscape Study are really awful.

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-tradition/jehovahs-witness/

On other hand, the margin of error is nearly +/- 8.5 percentage points (Report, p. 93, 96).

As to the question, it was:

Last year, that is in 2013, what was your total family income from all sources, before taxes? (Report, p. 195)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

PEW confirms my statement about JW income. Thier statistics about ones coming in have been discussed before and people have shown that after baptism there’s ones missing from their statistics year after year adding up to about Million per decade.

Again most kids males now don’t leave the home until 26 and I’ve seen plenty of evidence that kids in the cult can’t afford to leave mommy and daddy’s house. Their living in their garages or on a trailer on the property or just in the house. I mean how can they afford to move out their broke! Times are getting tougher and tougher for the young ones and it’s even worse for the JW kids.

• Corney
  • LV101
    LV101

Need to catch up here with the stats but I think there's a gazillion more people that walk away from the cult vs. being disfellowshipped. They can't keep people even though they take away mates, families, jobs, etc., and operate like North Korea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit